Deuxième

deuxième: liquid

Air gushes vehemently to pink cheeks and blemish balm coverage, through the dark lenses of sunglasses and blown back winter hair.

The morning takes up a nice delight of the sun's bold heat, and the stir of freezing air that makes the lukewarm feel perfect for an open air coupe radio road trip.

Jongin taps the steering wheel in tune, while Kyungsoo holds his loose shirt at the bottom hem as he hums with the jet speed screams and mechanical voices. The hubless road gives a quarter of their freedom, so serene yet so loud with the thumps of their excited heart beats.

Jongin slows down as they reached the view of the coast, turquoise waves, dissolved limes and teal waters, sunshine doves and skintone sands broken in to the count of daylight stars. Kyungsoo pulls his sunglasses off, eyes loculated at the view of the sea, the shore, and the verdaille grass fields sprinkled in columbine pansies under the sudden serotinal scenery.

He unhands his shirt and throws his arms up in the air, though untimely, he still likes how the volant wind touches his featherless wings, as the warmth neutralizes all of it.

"I'll stop here." Jongin stated; more of like a need of permission. But he didn't wait for a response, considering the bright smile on Kyungsoo's momentum. They both agreed to have drive away, elicited that they have problems and to that they need one great escape. Jongin knows one place where everything drifts away in to peace and severe calmness; whether spring, summer, autumn or winter, the Taejongdae coasts in his BMW Z9 convertible is his sole sanctuary pairing.

They sat on the borders at the edge of the cliffed road, ears carefully listening to the sizzling of black sodas, orchestrated with the songs of a migrating flock. The wind smelling like lemongrass subsided in clean marine notes, white steel beneath their invigorated bodies.

"What pushed you here?" Kyungsoo asks, opening his eyes after a full sip of carbonated relaxation growing in to his insides.

"I told you, problems." He answers familiarly, resting his can in his lap where wet circles formed in his new blue jeans seeping through his skin.

"Then what's the problem?" Kyungsoo sends a weak slap of the back of his hand on Jongin's shoulder, fond intertwine between soft hands and white and red cotton under leathery skin.

They threw positions at each other with the words "you first" going over and over again between their bunkum joy.

"Okay, I'll go first." Kyungsoo finally takes the place, breathes in a rough lilt. "I always have this youthful ridicule in my brain. I didn't want to have serious relationships, sacred ties, or the likes with anyone. I always wanted to live alone, but not alone in the matter of I'll be one island, but in the matter that I don't have to be considerate of sensitive feelings and emotions. I just wanted to make friends, and flash wide grins. Nothing more, but happiness over love."

"So, where's the problem there?"

Kyungsoo laughs, away from realizing that his words were to blurred for Jongin to see. "I am going to be married to someone I don't even know."

Jongin dithers, though Kyungsoo expected more from his small reflex. Finally achieving the right words from Kyungsoo's mouth, he had a chance that he weighs in both repleted hands; motions were less or more.

"Do you know the name?"

"Kim–something Jongin."

"That's a good name." Jongin razzed—drinking another mouthful inside the small gap of his wry smirk—making Kyungsoo avert his weak smile in to a strong confusion.