1415-51931165

We stayed in a place called granite shoals, ''twas it was spring break.On a sunny evening my mother, Nadia (the oldest) and i, Ida (me) (youngest)We're off to take a 'vacation.'And when we were in that occasion my sister was always near us,But that night, she seemed a bit off. Then we finally arrived, my legs were killing me! I remember a two story house, painted with a tint of blue and also a hint of pastel and wonder.
The air was warm, nothing much mattered anyways. What could happen, it's only.... one day... So I walked into the house and  This strange aroma would sulk in me... like I was invading space. I felt like I didn't belong here... who am I kidding?! This wasn't even my house. I put my stuff in my mothers bedroom   because I slept with her. My sister decided to go rouge and get her own room. Of course being me, you want to discover your surroundings and get a feel of what's going on. So I walked around the streets, wondering if what an optimist could only touch. As I dazed off as a rustle came from the woods. I snapped out of that trance and would focus on what it came from. I looked over and saw a hideous, black monster like figure with spikes all over, the jagged teeth and a mask covering his eyes... my instinct? Run. Run like the wind! Once I got home I would keep that to myself. There was no way anyone would have believed that.. I went back home and there was my older sister, digging.Night had fallen, my mother had called brooke in for dinner as she rushed in and yelled "I found a treasure map!",   "Very odd" my mother would crow. But as soon as we were finished we were forced to bed. So brooke and mother and I split paths and went to bed. My mother would flip the channels on the tv screen, hoping to find tom and jerry before I would throw a tantrum, soon enough she gave up because there was no luck. "I'm sorry Logan but there is no Tom and Jerry, go to bed."
My head hit the pillow, but that exact time it did my head rose again, it was dead in the night. Had I had a timelapse just then? But then.. when I laid my head down the Tv turned on..
The static would be buzz..
Making that awful white noise.
My mother was still asleep so I decided it wasn't a big deal. Then the TV turned off and that's when I saw...
"It"
It sat by the window, patiently.
My eyes watered, my heart pulsed, my throat swelled, my lungs caught fire, my tongue dried, my nose stung, my ears rang, my toes balled, my legs stifled, my arms became iron, my stomach would be queasy, my whole body itches to move. But I was FROZEN.
i CRIED for help.
But I couldn't make a sound
The look it gave me was terrifying.. Staring straight through my soul. Like I was the abyss of completely nothing. I hid under the covers, shielding for my life!! What happens next?! Where do I go!
The tv turns back on, and "it" was gone.