i.

"Oshiete Oshiete yo, sono shikumi wo" The cellphone's monotonous ringtone went off, startling the blonde, young man. "God, that almost gave me a heart attack." Someone said as he set the wet plate down, wiped his hands, and dipped one in his pocket. He took out his phone and viewed the text message.

'otoutou, get me my" He rose a brow upon reading the text message. "What the heck? She didn't even finish her sentence." He muttered to himself as he sighed exhaustedly. This young man here is Aiden, Jamie's younger brother by a year and he has been doing everything, unfortunately. He walked out of the kitchen and to the living room, spotting his elder sister sprawled all over the sofa.

"Sis, I told you not to text me if you needed something! Go get it yourself, stuuupid! You didn't even finish your text, you sloth!" He said as he attempted to walk back to the kitchen but was abruptly stopped by his cellphone's ringtone yet again. He then fished around in his pocket for his phone. Finally having it in his hand, he opened it and viewed the message.

"Juice." it read. He glared at his sister and said, "Sis, I'm washing the dishes! Go get it yourself! Also, you're not mute to tell me things through texts, idiot. Just how many times do I have--" He was cut off by his--guess what? Ringtone.

"otoutou, you talk too much. But hey, nice ringtone, shorty." it read.

He blushed as he glared at her once again. "W-whatever. Go get your juice yourself. I'm not your slave, you sloth. And it wasn't my pick! I lost a bet to somebody s-so leave it as it is! Also, I'm already 2 centimeters taller than you, you know? " He stuttered a bit as he walked away. His sister then shot him a disapproving look.

"That indolent sister of mine, God." He rolled his eyes as he went back to the kitchen and resumed washing the dishes. Believe it or not, his sister has always been like that. Always listless and has a habit of, well, bossing him around. Unfortunately, he's gotten used to it considering the fact that he's lived with his sister 17 years of his life, almost 18, and it really is something to get used to.

"And just why the heck is she still calling me that? What does that even mean anyway?" He muttered to himself whilst scrubbing one of the dirty plates. Sometimes, he really has to think. Maybe he's the girl and his sister is the boy? It is not that he's discriminating but their roles are the complete opposite!

"argh! Can't she wash these for once?! I still need to clean the freaking bathroom!" He whispered to himself as he washed the plates rougher. Realizing that it will only leave scratches to the plates, he returned to washing them carefully. He then sighed. Maybe a little break from all of the work won't hurt, right? He has to make his sister move on her own someday. It's not like he'll be there for her, doing everything for eternity! He also has to experience love life someday, duh! Suddenly, a honk from the outside could be heard, interrupting him from his thoughts. "Seriously?" He said as he rolled his eyes.

After wiping his hands, he took off his apron and went to the door. As if on cue, the doorbell rang. He first looked through the peephole, making him raise his brow. "Oshiete oshiete yo sono shikumi wo." He slightly jumped upon hearing his phone. He figured that it was just his sister so he just ignored it bluntly.

The doorbell rang once again. He sighed and decided to open the door nonetheless. Sweat trickled down his forehead as he swallowed the lump that has formed in his throat without his knowledge. "Y-yes?" His voice came out rather scratchy. "We need to speak with Aiden Webb and his sister, Jamie." The man clad in black suit formally replied.

"May I know why?" He asked."I'm afraid I can't tell you that. If you're not Aiden Webb, that is." The man replied. Aiden sighed as he let the men in. There are a total of 5 men in black suits. As soon as they entered, they stopped. Aiden was confused. Because the men were tall, he couldn't see anything. He then poked his head up and stood on his tippy toes.