Im in heat and may be pregnant

Oh no. When she solve ago into heat the only way to cure it is when a male wolf(in wolf form) fucks the she wolf (in wolf form).  It can be done in human form but that takes over 3 months. I then looked at him and he mind linked me and said 'Why. The. Fuck. Did. You. Stop.' He growled. I then looked at him whimpering and said 'I-I-I'm in heat'. He then told the guards to leave and took me to a meadow where I assume he's gonna fuck me. He then said ' alright. Let's do it then I'll take you to my cabin hide-away later so no one else can take you later on in the week.' I nodded then whimpered loudly. He then came beside me and started to-you know. And as soon as it when in I was relieved but he pulled out too soon and I knew it wasn't over yet. So it went in for hours and hours.

3 days later if fucking.
We were finally done. We went back home and slept since we got no sleep.  One month later~
I haven't gotten my period yet. I'm late, I'm never late. Oh. No. No no no no no no no no no.  I can't be pregnant!!!  I then ran downstairs and into Max's office without knocking and said @ TAKE ME TO THE MOTHERFUCKING STORE NOW!!" He looked at me astonished and said " first DO. NOT. YELL. AT NE. LIKE. THAT. EVER. AGAIN and secondly. Why.
Leslie: I-I think I'm pregnant.
Seconds later we were out the door and at the store buying pregnancy test.
Max: WHICH ONE??!!!!!
Leslie: How the fuck would I know?!
Max: I don't know!!??? Okay. Okay okay. I have an idea.
Leslie:and what might that be?! But one box of each?!! I think not!
Max: That's AN EXCELLENT IDEA!!!
29 minutes later of buying every single box of pregnancy test and driving home.
We ran upstairs and did every. Single. Box. Every single. Stick. And we're. All. The. Same. The result was.......