Chapter 1

Luke's POV~

It has always been my dream to be a star one day.

A star that will never lose its glow.

A star that will always catch the eyes of the audience.

A star that will never be forgotten.

When I was little, I will always watch different performances by various performers. Either singing performance, dancing, and even acting performance, it will always catch my attention.

But the thing that gave me the spark to push through my dream was when I watched a musical play as part of our curricular activity. The play was so amazing that it made me feel a burst of different emotions. It made me laugh and smile and at the same time it made me cry and frown.

As I watch them, I can't stop feeling that I want to be like them too. I want to make the audience feel happiness and pain at the same time. I want to make them feel determined with their life. I want to do it just like how those performers did it.

I want to inspire other people's lives just like how I was inspired.

And because of this dream of mine, I never stop working to make it come true. I joined our club in school that teaches us all about performing arts. I even became one of their best performer.

I know that this is only one step forward from the hundred of steps that I should take before I achieve this goal of mine. But who cares? As long as I can take a step forward it doesn't matter, at least it makes me a bit closer to my dream. At least I can move forward.

END OF CHAPTER 1

~~~~