Chapter I: Raspberries?

Shyaa

Wassup, im Shyaa Joseph but everybody call me Trill. Im 22 and i live in Cali but im from New York. I see life from a different view. I go with tha flow. Ion like allat extra shit ya know? Weed is my right hand man always there never left. I use to be a mamas girl but she died. R.I.P mama.

She was somebody special. Somebody i believed in, and most importantly somebody who believed in me. I grew up with four boys and my mama. A single parent, she worked her ass off to make it happen. She became rich by the time she was 42 and i was 10,I was the second youngest. She grew up rough, and in the beginning i did too. Living in The bronx and no mf joke. I lost my uncle to a nigga fool around wit a gun.

My life now as an adult is great. I got a couple thousands in my trust fund still and i get money by my business i own and by my music. I have my own clothing line called Raw Beast, and a store known as Boss Wear.. my mama left everybody 100,000 dollars and told us to use it wisely. I took out 50,000 for my brand and in less than a year i flipped that 50,000 and made 100,000 in less than a year. Proud was an understatement. I plan on starting my first franchise and adding more locations around the country.

Anyway im at the gym working my ass off because thanksgiving jus passed and i tore shit up!! I been running on the treadmill for about an hour full speed and i look to my left and see this fine ass woman. She looked like she carried herself well and handled business. I was in love with her energy it was warm and comforting. I like her. Im very bold nothing less. I go for what i want and i want her. Period.

I take my earbuds out and get off the treadmill as she walks to get water. Her ass doing something in those compression shorts.

"Uhm excuse me miss" i say tapping her shoulder.

She turns around and i get to take in her beautiful features. Her clear tan skin, sexy green eyes and it was something about those plump pink lips that enticed me.

"Hi, whats up?" She asks sweet and curious

"I saw you working your ass off and i not only wanted to applaud you for your hard work but ask you for your number" i weakly smile.

"Im sorry but, im not gay." She says walking away. Thats every girls line.

"I mean we can just be friends" i explain shrugging.

"Umm sure, give me your phone"

I hand her my phone and she quickly adds her number and creates a contact.

"Whats your name?" I ask

"Callie" she says smiling. I grin then I text her to make sure its her number.

Shyaa😋: Hey Callie,

Callie🌸: Hey Shyaa!

"Well it was nice seeing you, text me !!" Callie says walking away.

I gather my thoughts and walk to the locker room. She was.. different. I like that.

Callie

Heyy im Callie, born Callie Jennifer Hastings. Im a very bubbly and loving person. Im 20 and im an outstanding nurse. I love helping people what can i say. Im mixed with jamaican and cuban. i live by myself in a one bedroom apartment in Los Angeles.

I jus walked away from giving this girl my number. Her name was Shyaa she was cute and all but im not gay.. She offered to be friends and im fine with that. Hopefully our friendship is great because she seems cool and i could see a long lasting friendship. I leaving the gym and out to my all white G Wagon. As i get in i see Shyaa get in her all black Audi. What a coincidence.