Chapter 2| Feelings?

Shyaa

Last night, last night. Man I'm speechless. It's like she the perfect package. She's smart, she's stunningly beautiful, she taste good I mean where's a flaw, because I have yet to see one.

My phone rings interrupting my thoughts. I look at the caller Id and it reads "Callie🌸" I answer

"Hey babygirl?" I said calmly.

"Hey Shyaa! What are you doing?" She says. Her voice was soft with a dash of excitement.

"Chillin wassup?"

"Nothingggg just wanted to know if you would like to come to breakfast with me?" She was nervous. I could hear it in her voice. How cute.

"Ooh. A dateee" I say jokingly.

"No it's not a date." She laughs. "Strictly two friends out for breakfast." Damn friend zoned.

"Ight I'll be at your apartment in 20" I say as I hang up.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to do my daily routine. I get in the shower, brush my teeth, wash my face and get dressed.

All black is my normal attire, So I wore a black T-shirt with some black jeans, some royalty 4s and a gold Cuban link. I grabbed my keys and my Louis Vuitton wallet and walked out to head to apartment 1707.

Callie

I was in the bathroom listening to Ariana Grande "the way" swaying to the song as I put on my makeup. I was baking my face when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Shyaa and of course we were matching.

"So you tryna be like me now?" I ask laughing as I walk back to the bathroom.

"Nope I'm original I was dressed first and the fuck going on wit yo face?" She asks following me.

"Clearly I'm baking my face" i roll my eyes

"Yeah alright. "

She she sits on my bed and watches me as I finish my makeup and wet my hair. I look in the mirror fix some things and once I was satisfied I walked out the bathroom.

My outfit today was simple. I wore a black long sleeve crop top wit some baggy jogging pants, black low top vans and for accessories my gold hoops and gold Alex and Ani bracelets. My make up was poppin. I had a sparkly gold eye and a subtle pink blush, my highlight was blinding bitches and my lips were coated wit "pussy poppin pink". Yes that's an actual lip color.

I glanced at Shyaa who was staring in amazement. I like that she's so attentive. She watched me apply my makeup. She didn't say a word she just watched and studied. Shyaa likes to analyze everything. That's something I've noticed. The amount of attention that she gives let's you know she listening, and taking it in at that.

"Callie, I know I'm sexy but you don't have to stare" she says laughing.

I feel my face get hot and i quickly grab my black Gucci bag wit flames on it and walk out the room to the front door.

" you can't talk about nobody. You were just staring at me." I mumble under my breathe.

Shyaa comes to the door and walks out. I lock the door and we walk down the hallway to the elevator.

"You know it's cute that your all shy and when your embarrassed your little face turns red" she explains.

"Very observant. Impressive. " I say sarcastically

" I mean what can I say " she says bowing

She's so extra.

Shyaa

Callie is so beautiful and she doesn't even realize it. With or without makeup her beauty is captivating.

The elevator stops at the garage and she walks out and then I do. I lead her to my car and open the passenger door. She says thank you as I close the door and walk to the driver side.

"Nice car" Callie says as she admires my all black Audi TT 2017 Coupe with all black interior and red trimming.

"Thank you I had it customized how my mom would want it" I try not to get sad thinking about my mom.

"If you don't mind me asking what happened to her?"

"I remember her blowing my phone up and when I answered and she told me she thought someone was in her house. I could hear the fear in her voice. I rushed to her house that wasn't to far. By the time I opened the door I heard the gunshot and ran to the back of the house to see my moms wit a bullet between her eyes. I felt like it was my fault. She could've still been here if I would have answered the first time, if I walked in the house faster and stopped whoever shot her. I blamed myself for a long time." I say as a tear drops.

Callie stays silent taking in everything I told her. I pull into IHOP and put the car in park. Callie looks at me wit tears and brings me into a hug, allowing me to cry on her shoulder. Crying is something I don't do often. Weakness. Something I don't show. As well as vulnerability, and I feel like a lot of that's been shown to Callie.

Callie

Shyaa and I cried for a few minutes jus releasing bottled up feelings that I knew she had built up for a while. We wiped our tears took a few deep breaths, got out the car and walked into IHOP.

"Table for two please" Shyaa told the server.

The server smiled and took us to an empty booth. She handed us our menus and walked away. I already knew what I was getting. I'm simple and I get the same thing. Always. Strawberry topped pancakes with whipped cream and bacon and hash browns. My favorite. Our waitress came back and asked us what we would like to drink.

" I would like an orange juice and she would like hot chocolate with extra whipped cream." Shyaa told the waitress .

"How'd you know what I wanted?" I look at her suspiciously.

"You had three empty whipped cream cans on the counter next to an empty box of hot chocolate."

"Your a creep" I say laughing

"I prefer observant" she explained winking at me.

The waitress came back with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order. We nodded our heads and Shyaa started placing her order.

"I would like French toast with extra powdered sugar and strawberries with bacon, sausage, and eggs cooked hard with sharp cheddar cheese." She said closing her menu and handing it to the waitress .

"I would like to have Strawberry topped pancakes with whipped cream and bacon and hash browns" I handed the waitress my menu and she left.

"So tell me more about yourself Callie." Shyaa asks studying my face as if for answers.

"Well, my full name is Callie Jennifer Hastings. Im 20 and im a nurse, and I love helping people. What about you Shyaa?"

"Im just Shyaa Joseph, but everybody call me Trill. Im 22 im from New York, I have my own clothing line called Raw Beast, and a store known as Boss Wear.." she says

"I have a few pieces from there. Super comfortable clothing"

Our food comes and we eat and have small talk. I check my phone and it's 9:30 am. I have to be at the hospital by 10:30. Shyaa pays (I offered but she said no ) and we headed back home. The drive was silent but comfortable. I just sat back and thought about if these feelings I'm gaining for Shyaa. They can't be real. She's a girl. I don't like girls.

Shyaa

I walked her up to her apartment and to her door. She turned to me and we were face to face. Then she kissed me. That was a shocking surprise. But of course I liked it and of course I kissed back. I'm not dumb. After we pulls away. We said our goodbyes and I went back upstairs to my apartment. I'm catching hella feelings for her. Idk what it is but she's got me going crazy. I never feel anything. I never like anyone. I think she's giving me feelings.