Chapter 5

The guys left at like 8 last night and Beth kept asking me questions about them.
Like if they were single, I told her about declan and Sophie and she wanted him to come over so she could comfort him.

I don't mean "comfort" in a bad way I mean like actually be there for him and make sure he doesn't stay sad forever. Beth is way to old for him, she's 46 don't be thinking wrong.

I woke up with a really big headache this morning. But it went away after I had a shower. I wanted to try out for the football team at school. Even though it's only for boys I want to see if I can get a chance.

I get dressed into some Nike tights and a black Nike sports bra then I put a black machè top over it. It's like you can only just see through but it's not revealing. I tie my hair up in a high pony tail and decided I should walk to school.

When I got to school the guys were waiting by Phoenix's car. I was about to walk passed them until Phoenix called out my name.
"Hey where's your bike?" He asks
"I wanted to walk" I say and shrug
He nods

"Your dressed very sporty? You gonna try out for a team?" Declan asks and I nod
"Volleyball? Coz you sure as hell have a nice ass for it" Phoenix says and I punch him in the shoulder.

"Tennis?"
"Track?"
"Netball?"
  "Athletics"
"Table tennis????"
They all ask   
"Football" I say with a grin
"Don't wanna burst your bubble but the only football team here is for boys" thadius says

"Yeh sorry bubs" devontay says
"Bubs?" I ask and laugh at the same time.
"What it's cute" he says and shrugs
I give him a smile.

"Meet us at the oval at lunch time we will try get you in" declan says

I just got out of English and it's now lunch time. I meet the guys at the oval and we go to were the coach is.

"Sorry sweetheart netball trainings near the basketball courts" he says
"I want to play football" I say
He looks surprised.

"Try netball" he says. Well damn he's rude
"No I want to play football" I say sternly
"You can't" he says getting annoyed
"Why so" I ask in a pissed off voice
"Your a girl that's why" a guy comes up behind the coach and says. The coach nods

"What does me being a girl have to do with football?" I ask pissed off
"Fine one game, you break a nail. Bye bye" that sexist cuntbag wants to play like that?? Okay 2 can play that game.

We get in positions and the other team starts off with the ball. That guy that said I couldn't play because I was a girl came running straight at me, even though he had the ball.

I tackled him straight down. Everyone surprised of the action. I get off the ground and see him looking at his hand in pain. "What? Awe did you break a nail?" I mock and walk off.

"That was fucking mad as" declan says while doing a hand shake kinda thing.
"That was pretty nice I just say" Pheonix says.       I don't want to do football anymore I'm already busy with another thing.

"Coach would've let you join if you stayed, why'd you leave?" Thadius asks.                  
"Iv got other things to worry about" I say and the bell rings. I say goodbye and head to my next class.