Chapter 1: The Encounter

Ciel's POV:

All was quiet in the manor. I was sitting at my desk where I usually do all of my work. But today was different, there was no work to be done. There hasn't been a case in a few weeks and as odd as it sounds, I miss solving the cases, they were quite amusing and not to mention they did get me out of the house.

I then look at the clock, and I see that Sebastian is late for my afternoon tea. He usually isn't late for anything!

"Sebast-" I yelled but before I could finish he appeared at the doorway and in his hand was my cup of tea.

"Sorry, I'm late my lord..." And he starts walking towards me.

"It's alright, just give me my tea..." I reply to him.

While he's about to hand me my tea, I move my hand upwards to grab it, he suddenly stops and moves backwards  two steps, while Sebastian gives a seductive smirk on his face.

"Impatient, aren't we?" He says quietly, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Stop playing these ridiculous games and hand me my tea..." I say starting to get a little frustrated.

Sebastian's POV:

I had noticed my master was growing impatient with me, but it was quite amusing to tease him and I wasn't going to stop just yet. I lean my head down, nearly an inch away from his lips.

"W-what are you doing Sebastian?! I order you to stop this rediculous behavior of yours!" Ciel yells at me.

I suddenly had an urge to kiss him. An urge I could no longer control. So without holding back, I passionately kiss him.

Ciel was obviously shocked by my actions but he didn't break the kiss even if he wanted to, which I could tell he was enjoying.

Ciel's POV:

I couldn't think straight, all I knew was that me and Sebastian, my butler, were kissing. Not just any kiss, a passionate one. All this time I was too scared to tell him my true feelings but I think this was telling him everything for me.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and he placed my tea on my desk, neither of us caring about it anymore.

I held my arms around his neck tighter. He rubbed his tongue on my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I accept. His tongue explores my mouth and then our tongues finally collided.

We break the kiss for air and after five seconds we go back for more. Our tongues touched each other once again.

With a swift, I'm in the air. My legs are wrapped around Sebastian's waist while he's holding me by my ass.

We moved over to the bed and he laid me down roughly.

I've been wanting this for a while now, and there is nothing that's going to stop us.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo.....yaaaa....
That was the first chapter, hope you enjoyed it.

Second part coming shortly....BYEEE♡