🌸 PLOT 🌸

A/N: call it a trailer HAHAHAHAHA kuno 😛

>> It begins in the present day, where SHAINA FAITH GONG ( shaofey ) is an ordinary office worker who leads a stressful life. Her name is Shaona faith, literally means "sincere of heart", reflecting her hardworking nature which often gets her ridiculed by her younger subordinates. Dejected, she listens to a cassette recording of an old mariah carey song. This brings her back to her high school days, when she was an ordinary high school girl, who idolised mariah and lived a simple, carefree life. She had a crush on ,GAYZEN ROY EVINSON ( gayz ) , the school's most popular male student, and had one good girl friend.

One day, 17 year old SHAONA FAITH GONG ( shaofey ) receives a chain letter, warning her of impending doom if she does not pass the message on. Naively, she passes it on to RAYMOND ACERY CARL EVINSON ( race ), the school's notorious gangster boss, her math teacher and MAYCEY ANNE JENNY HAZE SCOTT ( majh ) the school's most popular girl. While Race reads the letter, he gets hit by a car. After weeding out the letter's sender, the angry Race makes Shaofey his 'friend' and forces her to run errands for him in exchange for leaving GAYZEN ROY EVINSON ( gayz ) alone, thus making her his errand-girl.

By chance, Shaofey accidentally overhears a conversation between MAYCEY ANNE JENNY HAZE SCOTT ( majh ) and GAYZEN ROY EVINSON ( gayz ) and discovers that they are in a secret relationship. Dejected, she creates an alliance with Race, who likes majh , to break the couple up. Throughout the course of events, Shaofey and Race begin to understand each other better, and their friendship evolves as they began to learn a thing or two about true love. Eventually, they develop feelings for each other.

Race later discovers that he has a blood clot in his brain, caused by the car accident and further exacerbated by his frequent brawling and falls. His parents decide to send him overseas, leaving Shaofey with no way to contact him in an era without social media.

18 years later, Shaofey leaves her unhappy job and relationship upon having rediscovered herself. She is still unable to book a ticket to an Mariah carey concert that is set to take place in Taipei, but fate intervenes and allows Shaofey to act as the means by which Shaofey and Race are reunited as adults.

A/N: kung may mali po sa spellings and grammars ko feel free to say po hahahaha tsaka alam kong magulo pakiintindi nalang hehehehe 😊