New country

Hey guys this is my first book please excuse the spelling errors. i created this book because i want to show you ho real love in real life looks like. hope u enjoy. <3

#rll - real life love  

______________________

______NOT EDITED _______

Scarlet's pov

OK so today is the day I move to Dubai. I'm so nervous because tomorrow I start my new school. I hope the students are nice there and I won't get bullied like I always do, so i'm going to start a new me. It was 2 weeks before I turn 13. I had a sister she is 21 years old so she didn't come with us when we moved. She is not going to be here when I turned 13. I am pretty upset but I couldn't do anything about it. 

"Alright passengers please be seated and prepare for landing" The flight attended said. 

The view was amazing. 

It was around 5 am in the morning. My dad got an apartment for us already so as we walked out of the airport I saw my dad. He had to go to Dubai before us so that he can get everything started. It has been 4 months since I saw my dad. 

"Hey Daddy" I yelled as I was running to him with a smile. He hugged me tight and said: "Hi noenie (aka my nickname lol). He said hi to my mum with a kiss and hug. 

He took us to the apartment. It was kind of small but my room was perfect. My uniform was already set for school the next day. 

(skip day) ( we just unpacked btw)

So it was already 9 pm So I said goodnight and went to my room. As I got ready for bed a put music on and brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

________________________________________

Hope you guys liked my first chapter. Please comment what you thought and make sure to vote  

<3 

#rll

Zjane 💓