Chapter 9

Demi's P.O.V

Last night was amazing but my legs ache and I have hickeys all over my neck. I took a shower while Niall was still in the bed sleeping. "Niall wake up" I said shoving him. "Mm 5 more minutes" He said rolling over. "There's a breakfast buffet" I said. "I'm up" He shot up getting his clothes on.

Selena's P.O.V

Me and El were watching TV when we heard a knock on the door. "Come in" We yelled. Louis came in and sat on El's bed. "There's something I've been meaning to give you" He said reaching in his pocket grabbing a diamond necklace out. "Oh my gosh it's beautiful Lou" She said as he put it around her neck. "A beautiful necklace belongs around a beautiful neck" He said kissing her cheek. She turned around and they started kissing. "Umm I'm going to go" I said walking out the door. I was walking and texting at the same time when I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" I said looking at the guy. "It's ok... do you remember me" He said "No" I said putting my phone in my pocket. "Come on we danced last night" He said. "How do you remember me" I asked. "I couldn't forget you" He said coming closer to me and putting his hands on my shoulders getting ready to kiss me. I stopped him. "Oh sorry" He said taking his hands off of me. I nodded my head and walked off when he grabbed my arm and faced me towards him. "I'm Will" He said smiling. "I'm Selena" I said trying to walk off but he stopped me again. "Let me take you out tonight" He said pulling me closer. "Thanks but someone already asked me" I said walking away. "You can't get away from me that easily" He shout. I have to admit he's attractive but I can tell he isn't my type.

Perrie's P.O.V

"So have you and Zayn had any alone time" Jesy said. "Yeah but not enough" I said. "It's ok he'll start paying more attention to you when this trip is over" She said. "I know" I said laying on the bed I had to share with Leigh-Ann. "Let's go somewhere fun" She said pulling my arm. We went places and the beach again.

Zayn's P.O.V

I texted Selena to tell her where we're going and all that. "What's that smile for" Louis said sitting on the couch. "Nothing" I said looking in the fridge. "It's a girl isn't it" He said teasing me like always. "Maybe" I said drinking a soda. "So who is it" He said patting the couch for me to sit by him. "One of our friends" I said. "It's Selena huh" He said smiling evilly, "How did you know" I asked. "I see your the way you look at her" He said acting serious. "Really" I asked. "Yeah it's noticeable but not enough for Selena to catch up on" He said. "Thanks Lou you always know what to say" I said getting ready.  "No problem and what are you getting dressed for" He asked. "I'm taking Selena out for a "Friendly Dinner"" I said making quotation marks". "Where to" He said. "Somewhere romantic with music always playing" I said putting my jacket on. "Have fun your curfew is 12:00" He said drinking water.

Selena's P.O.V

I heard a knock on the door. "Coming" I said opening the door. Zayn was standing there with a small smile on his face. "Ready" He said holding out his hand. "Yes" I said taking it. "Wow this place is amazing" I said eating a piece of bread they have out at our table. "Yep word gets around about wonderful places in Hawaii" He said getting a small drink of wine. "Zayn why didn't you take Perrie here its romantic and wonderful" I said. "I wanted to get to know you better" He said smiling. "Not many guys go through that much unless if the want sex which I never give them" I said. "Well I'm not that kid of guy... I'll always be there for you" He said. "Thanks and your a really sweet guy" I said taking a sip of Dr. Pepper. "Here's your meals and enjoy" The waiter said handing us our food. Whwn we we're pretty much done eating, I saw someone walk up to me. Will. "So Selena what are you doing here" He said standing by the booth me and Zayn were sitting at. "I'm sorry who are you" Zayn said. "I'm Will... and you must be the guy that interrupted our little dance" He said. "What do you want" I said annoyed. "Can I talk to you alone baby" He said acting like a jerk. "Zayn I'll be right back" I said walking with him outside which was raining. "I can't be alone without you" Will said lightly pushing my back against the wall and kissing me. "Will stop" I said pushing him off. "You know you love it" He said getting on me. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. "It's ok it's just you and me" He said. I screamed again but his hand was still against my mouth. "You really shouldn't do something a girl doesn't want" Zayn said getting him off of me. Will laughed and punched him and they started fighting. Will got on top of Zayn punching him constantly. Zayn rolled them over and shoved his back against the brick wall and punched him hard which made Will run. It was dark outside but the Hawaiian lights were on enough for us to seen each other and the music was loud. Zayn held his shoulder and leaned over where you could see him soaking wet. I ran to him. "Zayn are you ok" I said helping him up. "Yeah I'm fine" He said standing up straight. "You didn't have to do that" I said standing in front of him. "Yes I did" He said looking in my eyes. I felt something whenever he looked in my eyes. "It's a good thing I already paid for the dinner" He said as we laughed. "How can I make this up to you" I said looking back in his eyes. "If I could have this dance" He said holding his hand out. "But it's raining" I said looking up while rain drops we're hitting my face. "I don't mind unless you do" He said. I took his hand and we slow danced in the rain.