His Commitment (Niall Horan Fanfic)

Autumn Walker's POV:

He was right.

I should just die.

What's the point anyways if I just keep on living? What for? Nobody loves me.

I'm a bitch. I'm worthless. I'm a slut apparently.

Everyone hates me; my friends, my family, even him. I knew from the start he was lying that he loved me. I'm guessing it was just pity and sadness.

I have nothing to live for anymore.

"Hey, I just wanted to tell to tell you that.." I started, as I looked into the camera of my phone, and then I paused,"No, no, no.. God, I can't even record well. I'm such a failure.. How did he even keep up with me?.."

I couldn't help but keep getting reminding myself about him. He hates me, I love him. He'll live, I'll die. We're opposites.

I sighed in depression,"I'll just write a damn letter..They wouldn't have to hear my annoying voice anyways.."

Dear Whoever Reads This,

I'd just like to say, you're finally getting what you wanted. Are you happy now? Because by the time you get this, by the time you get to where I am, you'll be late. So be happy, don't worry. I'll be sure to watch over you once I'm upstairs with the Big Guy...Good-bye..

And that's how I started it. I kept writing and writing, erasing, then back to writing. During the time, I kept getting reminded by memories I had when we were all happy.. When I felt loved.

"Stop!!"I laughed loudly, kicking, as he tickled my sides.

We were having a BBQ in One Direction's backyard. They even invited almost everyone they knew.

"Never!!!" He yelled as he sat on me, laughing with me. I pushed him off with all my strength and sat on him this time. I started to tickle his most ticklish spots, having him laughing and struggling to get out quickly.

"Hey food's ready!!" Zayn called from the grill. I jumped up and ran off towards the food, being the first one to grab a plate. "Woah there, calm down. It's still hard to believe that a girl like you would like food more than our mate there."

"What's that supposed to mean? And well!! I do love my food a lot, not like." I smirked at him, as said person came up from behind.

"So you would choose food over me? I think I'm more delicious than the crap that Zayn's making there." He hugged my waist, being taller by about four inches, so he was able to rest his head on mine.

"Okay, rude." Zayn playfully glared at him before he went back to making more.

"Yeah, I love my yummy food more than my hot, sexy, very delicious boyfriend." I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes and turn around. "I wuv you?" I ask cutely, tilting my head.

"Whatever. I can't believe that you would choose food over me!!" He pouts, giving me huge ocean blue eyes that I always get caught up when I look at them.

"Sometimes," I say, truthfully, pecking him on the lips, then smile. "Now let me get my food, boyfriend."

"Alright, love." He smiles back at me, then unattaches himself from me.

"NO PDA IN THE BACKYARD PLEASE!!!" We hear Louis and Harry yell from across the yard, then laugh.

We smirk at each other and start making noises that would be heard as if we were in bed. They playfully glared at us, then made the same noises. Throughout the whole time, none of us cared if someone saw or heard us doing this, we were just having fun.