«Part 2»

Someone's POV--

"What's up lads?" Josh called from the front door.

"In here!!" I yelled from the living room,"We're just about to watch some movie that Louis picked up."

"Cool, oh!! And here, Nialler,"He hands me a letter." AJ asked me to give this to you. She said she was busy so she couldn't herself."

I nodded in response and opened the letter, skimming over it. By the time I was done, I was shaking in fear about Autumn. Anything could happen to her. She could start again. Oh God. It's all my fault.

Dear Whoever Reads This,

I'd just like to say, you're finally getting what you wanted. Are you happy now? Because by the time you get this, by the time you get to where I am, you'll be late. So be happy, don't worry. I'll be sure to watch over you once I'm upstairs with the Big Guy...Good-bye..

I got up, pacing back and forth, thinking about what I should do now.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked, finally noticing what I was doing, along with the others.

"Read that letter," I told, pointing to the piece of paper that was lying flat on the floor.

They all read it twice, making sure it really said what it said,"Oh...God...Dude..Not being mean or anything, but..I just have to say this, but. It's pretty much your fault.."

"You don't think I know that!?!" I nearly screamed at them in anger, they flinched back, but said nothing,"I don't know what to do anymore!!! It's all my fault and I can't even think about anything, but her.."

"But you do know one obvious thing right?"

"What is it?"

Niall, I just wanted to say, I love you. I always have, I always will, even in my afterlife.

"Go to her." They smiled at me, pointing to the door.

I gave them a huge grin, whispered a thanks, and ran off.

To save my Princess.

I also wanted to say that, you were right. I am worthless. I am stupid. I am a freak. I don't even know why I kept up in this place called hell, when it was so easy to be free, with just pills and a razor. I just wanted to stay with you, that's why.

You are not worthless. You are not stupid, or a freak. I'm sorry. I was wrong. I was completely, and truly wrong about everything that I told you. Please, be on time..

I probably should just end everything. Just like you said. I'm a bad, horrible, girlfriend that's a bitch, and you probably know that too. When you were drunk that one night, I didn't want to let those words that came out of your mouth hurt me, but. It did. They shattered me, and my heart. I fell for you, the second I saw you, I knew it was love at first sight. I forgive you. Because. I gave my everything to you. Ever since we started to 'date'. I did that, and I still don't regret it.

You're lying. This isn't from you. You aren't gonna kill yourself. Please. PLEASE, be okay when I get there, love.

I ran to my car, my hair getting in the way. I shoved the key into the keyhole as fast as I could and stomped on the gas, reversing the car, out of the garage.

When I first saw you, I swear I thought you were at the same time, hot and cute, haha. You're brown hair was a good memory to think about, when I would stick chocolate up there, and you'd never notice, and then you start to smell like chocolate the whole time. But then, even though you dyed it to blonde, I just fell in love even more with you. I love the feel of your soft hair against my touch when you lay your head in my lap, and when I always lose myself in your oceanic blue eyes once I stare into them. I even love the way you pout when something doesn't happen the way you want it to, and your endless stomach, when it comes to food, haha. I love your laugh, your smile, your frown, each and every emotion you make on your cute face. I love the butterflies and tingling feel of when hug me from behind, when you lay your head on my shoulder, when you hold the smallness of my hand, and lastly, when you kiss me on the lips. You always leave that feel there, and I just love it. I miss those kisses, hugs, and hand holdings too. I'll miss you for sure, not gonna lie about that. I don't care that you don't love me anymore, than when you used to, because I will always forgive you. Because I care about you, and everything about you and what you do, I love.