Chapter 7

"Hey", he gently called out to her, "I think you should go get changed. You're totally drenched. We can call the locksmiths later."

Juline nodded without looking upwards (well honestly who can?) and scurried to the nearest bedroom she saw. Yoongi took a step backwards and glanced at the direction Juline had gone off in. Unknowingly he let out a smile. Why he just did that he did not know but something inside of him tells him that he made the right choice letting her in. Brushing the back of his head, he walked to his room to find for some clothes for Juline.

He flipped open all the drawers in his cupboard and ransacked it trying to find for some clothes for Juline. After what felt like an eternity of endless searching, he finally pulled out a blue t-shirt, not too long, and old pair of long pants. Happy with his selection of clothes for her, he rushed back to her to pass it to her.

Juline was sitting on the edge of a chair, carefully trying not to wet it but obviously failing, near the dining table. When she saw Yoongi approaching her with some clothes, she immediately stood up. Her heart started palpitating faster and nervous beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. The previous incident with Yoongi had her shaken. She was unable to even come clear on what she was feeling.

"Hey, I think these would fit you. My room is to the left" Yoongi pointed to his room. Juline, barely even looking at him, nods and scurries into the room. Watching how she bashfully ran away, Yoongi could not help but smile. Rubbing his hands together, he walked over to kitchen to prepare something for dinner.

Yoongi's usual dinner would be instant ramen with either sausages or an egg. To an outsider he might come off as a really lazy person who does not know anything other than boiling water. They are both right and wrong. Yoongi is a very lazy person, no doubt on that, but calling him a terrible cook is an insult to his culinary skills. In short, Yoongi is the Beethoven of cooking.

Yoongi scanned his fridge and took out some ingredients which were not expired and placed them on the table. Without any recipe he immediately started cooking. He peeled some potatoes and diced them in the speed of lightning. Who knew his hand technology was as good as his tongue technology? He cut up some sausages and lightly sautéed them with the potatoes and butter.

The smell of the food had dragged Juline towards the kitchen. Seeing Yoongi cooking so passionately, she could not help but giggle at how completely different he was than when he first met her. After adding some more ingredients, he emptied them into casserole pot.

Juline walked around his house to kill time before the food was ready. She stopped at the coffee table where she spotted a picture. She picked it up and let out a warm smile at the baby picture of Yoongi. She glanced behind at Yoongi and thought to herself that he really had not changed since the picture. Yoongi began pouring half a packet of cheddar cheese on it and put in into the oven to bake.

"Oh hey, you're out! Umm dinner will be ready soon" Yoongi said when he saw her

"Oh hey, you're out! Umm dinner will be ready soon" Yoongi said when he saw her. The next fifteen minutes was terribly awkward for both of them. Yoongi silently arranged the table while Juline continued to stare at different objects in his house. The house may have been filled with silence but definitely not their hearts and minds. Both of them longed to talk to each other but were just too shy. Within fifteen minutes, the cheesy potato and sausage casserole was ready.