Chapter 3

I told him. I can't believe i actually told Tobi my life. My pathetic little life. From bullies at school to my parents, i told it all. But what i didn't tell him, was the fact that i am cutting. And starving myself, i couldn't bring myself to say it.

As i look up, Tobi just stares at me, a single tear rolling down his cheek. Great fucking job Chloe, you made him cry.

"I'm sorry" i said, looking down twirling my fingers.

"What are you sorry for?" Tobi said, grabbing my face, forcing me to look at him.

"I made you cry" i started " i hate to see you cry, i made my favourite person ever cry" i say looking out of the window.

Tobi followed my eyes and looked out of the window also.

"Do you care about your self or other people?" He says, breaking the silence.

"I'm selfless, i can't help it. I try to help people, I try to save people. But it sometime doesn't work. Thats how i am. If it means other people happy by me being unhappy, then so be it. Because out of everyone i want you to be happy, and i don't care if it means i have to be unhappy to make sure you and the rest of the Sidemen are happy" I say, looking at him.

Tobi stares at me, his mouth open slightly. I can tell he is figuring out how to respond to that, but he can't get words out. He was about to say something when Simon comes in, telling Tobi that he has to come back out to carry on with the book tour. He quickly grabs my phone and types his number in and puts my number into his phone then gets up to walk me out.

"I'm sorry that i have to go but i'll text you to see how you are okay? I'll see you soon okay?" He says to me as he hugs me tightly.

As he walks away with the rest of the boys. I whisper "Okay", a soft smile on my lips. I can feel he is the one to change me. The one to heal me.