Mark_Maybe next time

-Mark X Reader
-(Y/N)=Your name
-Warning: PG-18 (it's not SMUT just ADULT CONTENT 😌)

slowly you pulling up your boyfriend room curtain without wanting to wake him up and clearly you can feel that today is going to be another beautiful summer day. The sky is blue and the sun is shining so bright, typically a perfect day for a 'water game'. You've been spending 10 days in LA, but this is your first morning in your Boyfriend-Mark, Parent's house. You were tidying up your suit case when someone knock the door.

"Mark?"

You can clearly hear a woman voice from the other side, thinking it would be his mother you grab the door knob as fast as you can and open the door widely.

"may I borrow your swimming p... oh sorry, I thought you were Mark. He's still sleeping?"

Confused a little bit you just nod in silence, trying not to make the situation more awkward. You're trying to figure it out who is this girl while she talking to you.

"You must be (Y/N) right? Can you help me wake him up? He won't listen to me... I need his swimming pants for my husband"

And right there, at the moment when you realize that she's his older sister you put a giant smile on your face after looking so dumbfounded

"oh I'm sorry I didn't greet you properly last night since we arrived almost midnight...  and yeah of course I can help you with that..." you look a little bit flustered in this awkward situation, she just smiles and tap your shoulder,

"calm down (Y/N) It's fine and I'm not going to hurt you though..." she chuckles a little bit "He always share me a lot of story about you and him. And by the way your last romantic dinner was my idea, how do you think?"

Of course you laughed with his older sister, you know Mark ain't that romantic. And of course you already guess it—that dinner wasn't his own idea.

"That was pretty smooth of him actuall-"

"What are you doing with my girlfriend Mam?" suddenly a pair of hands wrap your waist from behind, followed by the deep husky morning voice.

"Oh now you don't have to wake him up anymore right? Meet you on the swimming pool okay?" She chuckles before leaving two of you in that back hugging position standing in front of the door.

"What are you exactly doing?"

"hugging my soon to be wife?" he said in a sarcastic tone and pushing the door closed,

"in front of your sister?"

"she wouldn't mind, because she always kissed his husband in front of me"

"oh my jealous baby boy that's a different case" you say when you push him a little bit so you can finish tidying up your suitcase.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Mark calling out your name almost screaming with a sulky tone.

"calm down Mark I'm pretty sure the whole world can hear you, now give me your swimming pants your brother in law waiting for you..." you said when finished tidying up everything. Suddenly he pulled you into his warm hug and purposely fell down on the bed with you.

"come on mark we don't have times for this..." you ruffled his bed hair before trying to get up but fail since he holds your waist really tight-not wanting you to go.

"Can we just spend a little private time for us?" he pouted cutely as he plays with your hair.  "I'm not asking you to come with me just for introduce you to my family though"

"no, your family waiting for us..." he doesn't hear your words, he rested his head in the crook of your shoulder and placed kisses to your shoulder.

"and I'm waiting for this" he mumbled against your skin.

"we can do it later, but for now..." suddenly he pulled you on top of his lap so that your knees straddled his thighs.  You startled a little bit especially when he held you tightly as he pressed his lips into a passionate but slowly kiss against your lips. At that time, you know that It's not going to be a simple make-out session with him, but at the same time you felt so right, his kiss, his warm embrace, his presence itself just feels so right at that time.

The feeling of his body pressed against yours was something you always love especially when he cuddled you as you snuggle into his chest. His kisses always make you feel crazy and needy at the same time, once he moves to kiss and sucking your jaw line you know there's no way out anymore and you better stop him.

"Mark, you better stop..."

Mark pressed you down into the mattress and lift your legs up as he pushed his legs between yours making you to feel his growing arousal state trough his pants, His lips were so soft against your skin, he nibbled on your neck and sucked on it as you ran your fingers trough his hair. You need to admit that he never fails to makes you feels good, it felt really good till you had to bite your lip to hold back a moan so he doesn't feel like winning the game.

"okay now tell me that you want me to stop"

suddenly he stood up, making you whimper at the loss of contact. You clearly can see he smirks towards you losing this game, he loves it when you're being needy. You look at him when you bite your lower lip teasingly

"don't look at me like that baby, I can't read your mind though"

You could feel your blood boiling so you stand up grabbing crook of his neck, lean in and reconnect your lips with his, you ran your fingers through his hair and tilted your head to deepen the kiss. You want him, right here, right now. You can feel him smiling as he returns your kiss while wrapped his arms around your waist as he pulled you closer to his body.

Mark lifted your shirt a little until your bra was revealed, his hand massaging your breast trough your bra. Clearly you could sense the sexual tension in the air as Mark lift you up and carried you to the bed and start to lifted up your shirt trying to remove it when you trying to unbuttoned his pants.

"Uncle Mark?"

Both of you shocked when you hear a little girl voice in the room, you turned your face and clearly see Mark's 3 years old niece standing in front of the slightly-open-door. You push Mark away and stand up really quick, you can feel your cheeks burning and your face turn red just like a tomato now. You hold your laugh looking at Mark sulky-embarrassed face as you walk towards his niece.

"you want to see your uncle mark?"

"yes..." she answers your question when you start carrying her on your back.

"Look Mark, don't you miss your beautiful niece?" you tease him to play with her and chuckle at this awkward atmosphere. You know that Mark loves kids so much, and of course his nieces are his favorite so he can't get mad at her just because ruining their private time.

He laughs at you carrying his little princess on your back, so he takes her and lay her down on the mattress and start to play with her. You chuckle at Mark for being such a Husband Materials and start joining them.

"I came here for your swimming pants but i found three of you looks so great together though... why don't you have your own Mark?" His older sister came in and pick up her little daughter.

"well... at first maybe we were going to have one only if your daughter not came into this room earlier though"

Mark answer in sarcastic tone makes you and his sister laugh, and you were sure that he's not kidding about that right?

____________________

HELLO!
Thank you for reading this awful scenarios, actually this is my first Got7 Mark scenario and i don't know how awful this one. I just hope you guys like it!!

Sorry for my grammar error or maybe misspelled words! 😓🙏🏼

And don't forget that request are open so feel free to ask me or request something dear💕

Love,
Q