The remote fic

I don't know how this happened. All I know is that I had just shoved a TV remote up crankthatfranks ass. "Pete...Pete..." frank moaned out as Pete Wentz kept shoving the remote deeper into Franks rectum. "What Frank." Pete growled. "F-further.." frank choked out. "It feels so good Pete!" Frank screamed out, the remote slamming against all the right places. The remote was now so deep inside his rectum is was basically in his stomach. It was like the fedora fic all over again. Frank kept moaning at the feeling of the plastic inside his rectum. It felt better than the fedora. Pete pulled the remote out and frank whined loudly at the sudden emptiness. Pete had a surprise for Frank. He pulled out a thicker, longer remote and pushed it inside frank. Frank screamed out in pleasure, feeling the cold, thick, long remote deep inside him. Frank started thinking about how this happened. They were arguing about what show to watch and Pete lost it all, shoving the remote up his ass. And damn frank loved the feeling. Frank snapped back to reality when he saw Patrick in front of him. Frank let out soft whimpers as Pete kept moving the remote in his rectum. He was confused about why Patrick was in front of him. He then noticed the remote in his hand. It was the other remote that was previously in his ass. Patrick forced the remote into Franks mouth. Frank gagged on the remote. This pleasure was too much for him. The remote in his ass and mouth. When Pete twisted the remote in circles in his ass, Frank came hard. Pete and Patrick pulled the remotes out of Frank and left him a mess on the floor. As they walked away Pete turned to Patrick. "Want a remote up your ass too?" He asked. Patrick just responded with. "No thanks Pete." And walked off. Leaving Pete alone.