The Thing you Love Most

I stood around the fire, taking in all the evil around me. The little gnome was going around telling everyone that I was going to rule all the land. I smiled but then frowned as they all laughed at him for making up such foolishness.
"Silence everyone, it's now time to start the preparation" they shushed as I pulled out the box, peeks of light came out from each side, which held the heart of my prized steen
"This horse got me through competition and races, and it never failed me and that's why I chose this, the thing I love the most" I held the heart high to the stars. I swallowed all my regrets away and as I closed my eyes, the heart's ashes began to fall, hitting the ground slowly. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I need to show everyone that I'm the Evil Queen, strong and fierce. The giant was whimpering as he petted the sore spot where he pulled his heart out. I rolled my eyes and whispered
"There all babies" I gathered up the rest of the ingredients and poured them in slowly, specifically naming what I'm pouring in. The last ingredient is poured in and a cloud of purple smoke had formed, growing higher and higher as the time went by. I stood there, proud of my accomplishment until all of a sudden, the cloud disappears and so as my glory.
"Looks like you aren't so powerful after all" he mockingly started singing 'I am the queen, strong and powerful' repeatedly. This furled my anger even more as I waved my hand, the gnome turned to stone.
"That oughta teach him a lesson" the crowd was in awe, too afraid to speak or something might happen to them. I left them there as I poofed to my castle.
"Why didn't it work!?" he huffed in anger as the crows on the railing flew away. And then an idea popped in my head, Rumple. I poofed away as the purple smoke surrounded me and I landed right where I need to be, Snow and Charming's dungeons.
"You can come out dearie, I know it's you" Rumple says as I come out of the darkness. Whenever I need help, I can always come to him.
"Why didn't the spell work? Did I not do it right or forget an ingredient" I pleaded as desperate as a child asking for candy. Rumple just stood there and laughed at my misery.
"You know why, dearie"I didn't under because I don't know why, that's the reason I came to him. I ignored my thoughts and thought hard in what could be the reason.
"The spell requires the heart of the thing you love the most and that is not the right heart" my eyes saddened as I know realize what he means. The sound of his impish laugh echoes in my head as appear back in my castle.
"Guard, get my father" I order one of the current guards standing by the door. Minutes later, my father appears, with the look of worry in his eyes.
"what is it dear?" he looks over at me
"I'm not sure if I should say" he tried to hide away
"What is it?, maybe I can help" he extended his hand out
"I have to cut out the heart of the thing I love most" I said, almost in tears
"Me" he frowned
"You don't have to do this, you can start over"
"How?! what Snow did to me,what she took, its unforgiving
"You don't have to feel this way.." for a second there, I thought I could believe him
He wrapped his arms around me as I cried in his collarbone. I don't know what I would do without him. We stood there for a few minutes, locked in each other's arms.
"You're right, I can start over but I won't" I splunged my hand in his chest, feeling his heart in grasp, grabbing it and pulled it out slowly. The enchanting heart was so precious, too afraid to move or I might hurt him. I stared at it, conpletating on what to do.
"I can't do it" I pushed it back in and ran, I don't know where but I just ran. I finally stopped after I reached the village border, in pants.
I collapsed on the ground in tears, not caring if anyone was watching. At the moment, I finally had realized that i was sick of having these break downs. It doesn't have to be like this though, I can become a better person and show everyone that i deserve a second chance at happiness. I gathered myself together and walked back to the palace. Before I got there, i stopped at the one place where I wish never existed; Daniel's grave.
" Daniel, I hope you're doing okay, I haven't been here in awhile." I felt the tears coming but didn't try to stop them
"If you hadn't have died, i would have never become like this but then i wouldn't have been able to learn and fix my previous mistakes" with one last touch of the tip, i left him there, reminiscing the memories of him.

Ta da!
Sorry about my spelling, i'm lazy to capitalize my Is
Next chapter will be posted next week;)