Prologue

I told you she was a bitch... Just look at yourself in the mirror, you're not that Camila Cabello anymore... you're not my friend anymore, you're the shit she wanted you to be.
Camila: l've told you not to not talk about her that way.
And you still defend her?... You're so stupid Cabello, she stole your money.... She attempted to keep the enterprise for which you worked for years, she courted you and then broke your heart, stop defending her, it's not worth it...
Camila: Nothing's worth it... She is evetything to me, l was nothing for her...
You were her personal toy, but that bitch messed up with the wrong person.
Camila: Sure... You're thinking of sueing her just like that... Let me remind you l gave her that money.
Stop being so foolish Camila, you're drunk... Of course l'll do something, no one messes up with my family.
Camila: We're not family DJ.
Dinah: You're my best friend, the one who helped me since l was 6... Of course you're my family... But you and your damn drunkenness, make you speak stupid shit.
...
X: We're going to go and l'm not asking for neither your opinion or permission, we're going to go, we'll buy  some paintings for your department and if we're lucky, we'll get some nice chiks...
Camila: I'm not in the mood for having someone in my life...
X: You'll be... You'll find a girl who'll be crazy for you... You'll give her some nice sex and done.
Camila: l don't like passenger relationships.
X: l know, but having good sex is not a passenger relationship, if you find the right girl, have something with her.
Camila: l don't wanna give my heart out again...lt's still too soon.
X: lt's been a year Camila, it's time to start looking for the right girl, the one who'll be your girlfriend, lover, wife and mom of your children.
Camila: Dinah, l won't find her there.
Dinah: You will, l promise... Now let's go, it's 6:45pm and the event is at 8:00pm.
Camila: You can go like that, you're pretty.
Dinah: l'm always pretty Cabello, but as the nice woman l am... I have to do my make-up in a different way.
Camila: Whatever the diva says.
Dinah: lf you don't meet anybody, l promise l won't ask you to come with me to none of the future events.
Camila: Deal.- She pulled her right arm and Dinah took it.
Dinah: Deal.
...
The night came and Camila was at the entrance of the exposition waiting for her friend, Dinah, 10 minutes later she arrived and came out of the sports car heading towards her friend.
Camila: Late as always Dinah.
Dinah: You tell me, you probably came from the Office... And that's something you can't deny... You're wearing the same clothes.
Camila: l'm decent, that's more than enough.
Dinah: Yeah, sure... Let's enter, l wanna see those paintings...
Camila: l don't think you came here just to see paintings.
Dinah: You're right, l'm looking for your future wife.
One hour and a half looking paintings until Camila liked one in particular, ¿the problem?... It wasn't for sale... Camila asked to talk personally with the author of the painting, when the information was given, she searched for that damn woman with help of the Head of the University.
When they came to the girl who was backwards to them, the Head told Camila she was the author of the painting; she walked and talked to her so the girl would turn and face her.
Camila: Excuse me, miss...
Thr girl turned and Camila's eyes connected with hers.
None said a word until Camila passed her little shock, provoked by the girl's beauty.
Camila: l'm Camila Cabello and l want to buy your painting.
X: l'm sorry for dissapointing you, but it's not for sale...
Camila: Please, refer to me as you...
X: Lauren Jauregui.