Chapter 9

Lauren: This is amazing Camz, you shouldn't have...

Camila: All for you, we all can go, Dinah wants to see her family, and Vero can invite Vane, it would be interesting, a week with your family so you can enjoy yourself, l know you miss them, that's why l gave you that present...

Lauren: Camz... l still think you're the best, thank you, thank you... I'll tell the girls, it will be awesome seeing each other's families... Will you see yours?

Camila: Do you want me to?

Lauren: Yes, I would like it, even if it's just Sofi and your mother, you miss them and they miss you...

Camila: I'll do it, for you, for them and for me...

Lauren: Thank you.- They gave each other a sweet peck on the lips.

When they split, Camila dressed up and before she finished, saw Lauren doing the same.

Camila: I'll come tomorrow so we can go, the flight is at 8:30am, l think I'll be here around 7:00am, take enough clothes and a swimsuit, l want to go out with you in Miami, alone or with your family...

Lauren: Do you want to meet them?

Camila: Why not, it's your family, they're important for you.

Lauren: Fine, but only if your sister and mom come along.

Camila: Deal.

Lauren approached Camila and closed the deal with a kiss, they tore apart due to the lack of oxygen and Camila gave Lauren a smile.

Camila: I'll miss you; I'm already doing it even though you're still here with me...

Lauren: Camz...

Camila gave her another kiss; she fell apart heading to the door.

Camila: Tomorrow early, one week, your Friends, you and me... tell them not to think about it so much, l invite them.

And so, Camila exited Lauren's room to then say goodbye to Normani and Vero, she left the house, got into her car and headed to her Enterprise....

Normani: I can't believe it...

Vero: I gotta talk with Vane... a week, it'll be epic...

Lauren: I know, Dinah and Camila will also go to see their families.

Vero: ¿Do you want to meet them or that they come along with each other?

Lauren: Both, l know she loves them and misses them, she needs them in her life even though she might not say so...

Normani: Lauren... Since when are you in love with her?

Lauren: Since the first time l saw her, it may sound crazy l know, but l love her.

Normani: Does she know?

Lauren: No, she never says so... l don't want to ruin it...

Vero: l think the same happened with her mom and sister, although she might not say she misses them you notice it, l see the same with her...

Lauren: l don't understand you Vero.

Vero: She doesn't say, l love you, but look at all the things she has done for you, the car, the museum opportunity, asking you to love with her, the Miami trip, she wants to make you happy, and if that's not love, l don't know what it is...

...

Camila: Come on girls, wake up, this is nothing...

Vero: That's because you do it all the time...