The date (Failed)

|: So... This is like things Bill and Dipper do:|

Dipper P.O.V 

I was just getting ready to get the Mystery Shack ready for tourists since Grunkle Stan retired and Soos got arrested for something Bill probably did.. I was pretty amazed Soos would survive jail but he handles the people there.. He wrote me this letter that he saw his dad or something I have no clue its been weeks and I was promoted manager and Bill... is no help whatsoever! one time he came by and kissed my cheek then ruined everything that I got set up lets just say I was pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, I got on Stan's clothes he kept in the closet, Bill thinks I look 'sexy' in Grunkle Stan's clothes, which is clearly not true. I walked out with a smile then that changed when Bill kissed me, I pulled away and looked at him. "Yes, Babe.. what do you want you know I don't like it when i'm getting ready for work.." I said while tugging on my tie. 

"Lets go on a date! after work!" It seemed like Bill was trying to get me to say yes.

I smiled kindly. "After our last date.. I still can't go out with you in public after that ..incident..." You don't wanna know what happened. 

Bill stared at me for a moment. "Wow..." I was about to kiss him but then he shoved me back. "Bitch... just wow..." He walked away and put his hood up. "Fine! I just wanted to spend time with you but apparently you don't like to date me in public!" 

Bills P.O.V

 "Bill, I don't mean tha-" I interrupted him. "Yeah what ever..." I put my hood down and looked at him with bright yellow eyes. "Last time I checked you loved hanging out with me!" Dipper glared at me like he had no idea what I was talking about. "I still do! Bill! I have a huge responsibility! absolutely you don't care about that!" 

I didn't want to fight with him but I couldn't help myself.... I slapped him... and then walked away. "Whatever- bye bitch.. go talk to your side chicks or whatever...."