Cuddle buddies

|: NOT FUCKING THIS!  anyways.. Dopper the dip dop bunny loves to snuggle with his dragon Billy the Dragon RAWRRRRRRRR!

Dipper just got off work and went to Bill and his room. "Baby! I need you!~" He opened the door and looked around. "Bill?" He was under the bed. "Babe, I know you are here~" Dipper walked past the bed and Bill grabbed his leg. "AHHHH!!!" Dipper fell on his face and Bill dragged underneath the bed. "Hey honey!" Bill looked at him, smiling. Dipper looked back at Bill. "Why are we under the bed?" 

"Because I can and whats better then being on a bed! DUH! being under a bed..."

Dipper laughed. "This is why I love you!" He kissed his head.

Bill smiled and made a weird growling noise then kissed his head.

"What the fuck was that? it sounded like dying-- dying.. uhhh..puppy.."

"It sounded more like a dying pinetree..."

Dipper gulped and crawled out from under the bed. He was a bit scared, although Bill wouldn't do that, He is probably just messing with me,  he thought. "Wait trees don't die.."

Bill laughed. "And you say you are smart! Trees do die you dipshit!"

Dipper felt sickish in his stomach. "I....I knew that!"

Edit 11/7/18:

This shit is cringy wtf-