A New Thought

And so the thought continues, born anew of a different mind, a different story

Just a doodle I did of some potential Omega Gaster design. Largely based off tratserenoyreve on tumblr's Seraphim Sans design.

For Gaster, though, instead of all the bright rainbows, he'd probably still stick largely to the black-and-white color scheme.

The feathery wings would be totally black, the bat/dragon wings would be white along the muscle/bones, with black membrane, and the skeletal wings would be totally white.

The Souls still each have color. Instead of just a Soul in an eye in a wing, Gaster has each Soul in an eye in a hole in a hand on a wing. So each wing has a hand at the joint.

Gaster's own eyes/pupils are still white, but if you look closely, there would be a kind of rainbow-y shimmer. Same for his coat- at a glance, it looks totally black, but on closer inspection, you might see vague shimmers of color.

Also, the holes in his actual hands are heart-shaped, and probably fill with a glow-y rainbow film whenever he's using Magic.

While I was drawing this, I started calling him Dingbat in my head. Because, y'know, you've got Sans Seraphim, which is a pun off sans serif, and then everyone calls him the rainbow Toucan. So now WingDings is a dingbat font, and he's got the bat wings... so, Dingbat!

... Anyway, you can probably expect more Omega Gaster designs, both drawings of this and totally different ideas, in the future. And maybe some other Omega characters, too!