Mission Over (Lyra x Ratchet)

+*+*+*+ Lyra's POV +*+*+*+

AT LAST!!!!!! Me, Ratchet, Clank and Quark just got off of a really long mission to stop Nefarious from destroying us all over again.

When we get to our base I run off of our ship and randomly start kissing the ground "YAY!!! SOLID EARTH!!" I shouted/giggle, Ratchet walks out after me and chuckles while Clank shows no emotion and Quark just looks like a derp (aka himself normally)

Clank sighs and looks at me "Lyra why are you kissing the ground?" He asked while I stood up brushing down my clothes "I dont really know to be honest..." I admit while Ratchet laughs behind me "Whats so funny Ratchet?" I asked with a smile on my face Ratchet just looks at me and chuckles again "Your so childish that it is amusing" Ratchet replies and I feel shocked.

+*+*+*+ Ratchet's POV +*+*+*+

Why is she so amusing when she acts so childish?? Do I have a attraction towards her? I dont know?! But I am just glad that I can spend time with her on our missions. WAIT!! Does this mean I like her or even more than like, Love?! Oh damn ... Im falling in love with my team mate ... This shouldn't be like this, We should be just team mates and hopefully nothing more than that ...

I sigh and look at Lyra smiling brightly I laugh at her brightness "What's so funny Ratchet?" She asked and I reply with a smile on my face and I chuckle "Your so childish that it is amusing" I admit honestly, She looks taken aback by my comment so I smirk, Clank interrupts our staring contest "Anyway how about we all go out and have fun, seeing as we have defeated Nefarious for the final time" I shrug at the suggestion.

"Why not, It has been ages since we all went out and had fun" I say smiling at Lyra but I turn away when she looks at me "Umm ... Yeah ok, Where can we go anyway seeing as most fun places have shut down due to the government being douche bags" Lyra says sighing loudly while crouching down in a cat position.

I smirk slightly at Lyra whil thinking "Hey whatta 'bout that new club, Whats it called Clank?" I asked Clank and he nods remembering "It is called Uranus" I smile at the name and chuckle so does Lyra "Who would call a club that?" Quark asks dumbly while me and Lyra keeps chuckling "Him!" "Her!" Me and Lyra talk at the same time, and then we laugh again. Quark stares at us confused while we keep laughing and Clank just stands there being the midget he is.

+*+*+*+ At Uranus Lyra's POV +*+*+*+

"THIS IS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!" I shout while jumping up and down to the song Dont Wake Me Up by Avicc, Ratchet jumps up and down next to me holding a drink "What is that?!" I shout over the music and Ratchet hands me the glass "Vodka mixed with Malibu!" He shouts, I take a big gulp and feel the alcohol shoot through me.

My eyes widen as I give Ratchet his drink, I feel the energy shooting through me "Did you spike this?!" I shout/asked and Ratchet nods fastly making his head look like a blur. Ratchet shouts " Spiked with ecstacy!" I stare at Ratchet shocked "Since when did you take drugs?!" I shouted while Ratchet shrugs "I got them from Quark!" He shouts smiling at Quark, I turn and see Quark using a bong.

I think to myself 'Since when did they take drugs or smoke from bongs?!' Ratchet taps my arm and I jump, but the song Prisoner by Jeffree Star featuring Procelain Black starts playing and I scream happily "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! DANCE WITH ME FOR THIS SONG RATCHET!!!!!!!!!!!" I drag Ratchet to the middle of the dance floor and start randomly dancing, while laughing and sipping more of Ratchet's drink.

+*+*+*+ Ratchets POV +*+*+*+

HOW HIGH AM I?!?!?!?!?! All I know is that I am dancing with Lyra to the song Prisoner by Jeffree Star featuring Porcelain Black, But to be honest this is a amazing song to dance to and to sing along with. Lyra belts out the lyrics while laughing "YOU CAN ARREST ME BABY, I DON'T WANNA LEAVE. LOCK ME UP, THROW AWAY THE KEY.  I DONT CARE IF IM IN DEEP TROUBLE, I'M ADDICTED TO YOUR LOVE. I'LL BE YOUR PRISONER... I'LL BE YOUR PRISONER TONIGHT. I, I ,I - I'M UNDER YOUR SPELL AND I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH"

I laugh loudly while taking a massive gulp of my drink, Damn how much ecstacy did Quark give me?! Who cares this gets me happy, well happier!! Lyra smiles widely at me "WHEN DID QUARK GET HOLD OF DRUGS?!" I smile and reply "Since the Crack in Time!!" I shout over the blaring music Lyra laughs wildly while jumping onto Quarks back shouting "YOU CAN ARREST ME BABY, I DON'T WANNA LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!" She looks soooooo happy dancing and acting idiotic, well thats her normally but this is a more fun Lyra.

"RATCHET!!" Lyra shouts standing on top of the bar table, My eyes widen "WHAT THE HELL LYRA!!!!!" I shout 'She is defiently high/drunk' I think to myself, Then I hear Lyra shout again "CATCH ME RATCHY!!!!!!!!" She jumps off the bar table and I try catching her but it makes me fall over when she falls on me.

"OWWIE!!" Lyra whimpers sitting on my chest not caring that I'm beign crushed by her weight, I groan "L-Lyra ..." I groan out barely, She looks down and realises, she instantly jumps up nearly falling over but Clank holds her up "Thanks" Lyra mutters while I gently hold her arm "C'mon lets go to my place, so we can sober up ... Hopefully cos I am too high to actually sober up to be honest"  I admit while Lyra laughs and we both walk out of Ur-anus (BADUM DSSSSSSS!!!!! Good or bad moment, comment which you think below)

We both get to my place safe and sound and I cant help but feel the urge to tell Lyra how I feel about her, IM GONNA DO IT!!! I muster up my courage and turn to Lyra to talk but her lips just crash onto mine and it was pure ecstacy ...

A/N:

CLIFF-HANGER MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, Riley has posted the request book so if you want any requests go to the request book!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this book part 2 will be out ASAP!!! There will be more books based around Ratchet and Lyra but Me (Tyler), Riley and Kiki need to get through some more before those :3

Anyways hope to see you yaoi/yuri/one shot fangirls/fanboys soon, GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!