The New Kid|Evan x Connor (DEH)

Evan walked down the hall, holding his math book tightly against his chest. The boy looked around, searching for his class. Being the new kid was hard, especially when it's in the middle of highschool...

Connor's PoV
  I walked around the school, smirking as I pushed people and tripped others. I heard there was a new kid, which meant that I could have a new person to bully for the year. I smirked, walking into math class.
  "Okay, class! Meet the new student, Evan! He was not able to come at the beginning of highschool, so he's coming in the middle!" I watched as the new kid shyly walked up by the teacher's command. He looked up, a nervous smile placed on his face.
  "H-Hello! My... My name is E-Evan Hansen!" The boy seemed nervous as he waved. He had a cast on aswell, which nobody had signed it. He had a striped polo, with tan jeans. Blush slightly grew on my face. But, I couldn't like him, right (HA HA. HELL YEA YA COULD.)? He saw me staring at him, and smiled. He walked over and sat next to me. This was my chance! Uh... IMPRESS HIM. YEAH.
  "Hey! So, you don't have anyone signing your cast. Want me to?" I asked, brave to do this. The boy, named Evan, smiled and nodded. I smiled as I wrote my name on his cast.
  "Connor? That's a nice name!" Evan said, already not shy anymore. I chuckled, looking at the boy. His light brown hair shone in the sun from the window (god damn summer coming up bby-wait that isn't the middle of school... fUck iT). The boy's bright eyes (are they blue? Brown? Someone please tell me XD. Same for Connor). I didn't notice Evan staring back at me for a while, until he touched my chest. I looked down at him, confused. And so was the class. Shit. Class.
  "Yo gays look at the front." The most sassiest teacher said. I blushed as I slid down in my chair. Though, the bell rang a few minutes later. Evan grabbed my arm, pulling me out of class with him. Where he was taking me, I didn't care. As long as I get to be with him-I mean wha-
  We stopped at a locker, which was Evan's. My eyes watched as he reached inside, searching for something. He had a piece of paper and a pen. He wrote on it, before handing it to me... And kissed me...
  The world stopped for a moment as I wrapped my arms around his waist, the paper still in my hand. He wrapped his arm around my neck. I lifted him up as I lightly pushed him back onto the locker. I grabbed his butt to keep him from falling.
  "Connor... People are watching..." As Evan said that, I pulled away, seeing several students staring in awe. I looked at the paper, seeing a number... Evan's number. Evan blushed as he walked off to his next class. I smirked, excited to hang out with him later...

A/N: okay.

okAY.

ISHIPIT.