Chapter 26

Kelli's POV:

I don't know what's wrong with me. I know I'm suppose to be avoiding Billy, but... I just can't! I know it really sounds creepy but I can't help myself. Besides, he is m bestest friend... How can I talk to him. There were so much questions I wanted to ask him. It took me days to finally have the guts to bring it up. This is practically how our conversation went...

Me: Hey

Billy: What's up? :)

Me: What, can't I say hi to my best friend?

Billy: True, very true.. But usually they would say hi in the middle of the day, not in he middle of the night..

Me: Ok, u got me there.. It's just that it's been a while since u and I haven't had a proper conversation.

Billy: Yeah guess so. Soooo... what 'ca wanna talk abt?

Me: Well.. how's yr girlfriend?

Dang it! Why did I ask him that?

Billy: Haven't met her in a while tbh.. I don't think we're going to last long..

Me: Awwwww how come? :/

Billy: If I tell u, promise me u keep it a secret? Can't let the paparazzi find out..

Me: My lips are sealed! Soooo..

Billy: Tbh, Danielle and I don't have a lot in common..

Me: Oh come on, it's not that bad.. I'm sure u guys can work out yr differences tgt..

Billy: She drinks, goes clubbing almost every night, has a hidden tattoo in places u DON'T want to know. Not to mention she's completely spoilt! U tell me how r we suppose to settle our differences..

Okay, this was seriously not what I was expecting. All this time I thought Billy's girlfriend was a definition of perfect. Turns out.. Maybe not so much.

Me: Wow, really? That's a lot to take in..

Billy: I noe.. I dun really care tbh.. I just can't wait for this to be over.

Me: Yeah, me too..

Billy: Well... hbu? Seems like u and ur bf already got into some action..

Me: Oh u saw that? Yeahh. It was just on the cheek Billy, no need to get jealous ;)

Billy: Please, I'm not jealous! I've kissed u full on the lips. He should be the one that's jealous XD

I couldn't help but smile at the text. I really missed being in Billy's arms and kissing him. It was the only time I didn't need to care about the world.

Me: I doubt it. Joke all u want.. Damon and don't feel that way abt each other.

Billy: Really?

I could tell he was curious.

Me: Yesss. He and I don't exactly.. u noe.. 'click'. We're just friends

I don't know if it was just me, but Billy took quite a while to reply. I wonder if he was doing some kind of 'happy dance' now that he knows that Damon and I aren't exactly together.

Billy: Good to know...

Yeah, he's trying to keep it cool.

Me: Hey, did you realise that we're almost done with season 3 already?

Billy: Yeah, I noe.. Time flies doesn't it? Pretty soon our journey as bionic heroes will be over..

What Billy said was absolutely true. We're not going to be seeing everyone again. I mean, sure..  we can still meet up and stuff but let's be honest.. How long is it going to last? We're all busy people with busy lives. I'm really going to miss all of them. The cast and the rest of crew...

I realised I have been daydreaming because the vibration of my phone made me jump a little.

Billy: You're stil there?

Me: Yeah. Still here. Sorry got a little distracted.

Billy: It's alright. You're probably tired. You should get some sleep.

Me: You too. ^^ Goodnight Billy :)

Billy: Goodnight Bergles ;)

Hey guys i am so so so sorry this is a short chapter plus a late update! It's currently the holidays now but I still have school and tons of homework! Just to add to the pile, I'm sick. :(

I'll do my best to update sooner!!!