◙The Only Part◙

It all started on a windy day in the Windy City, Chicago. A man with red hair and glasses was walking around, trying to get publicly for his old, emo band.

 "Please listen to us! We used to be good!" He yelled to pedestrians and waved around flyers--no one took one. P. Stump, as he was known by his friends, was giving up hope. He crossed the road to go to his house. The road was dark and gloomy and there was no one else around. He looked both ways, as you're suppose to, and crossed the street. Just then, a car came full speed zooming down the road; Patrick had no time to react. BAM!

He was struck. He was dead.

Even was driving around in Chicago, despite him being blind. He had absolutely no concept of where he was going, because he was blind, but was driving anyway. Just then he hit a bump with his car. "Aye ye ye" he said with a Danish accent.

The bump screamed. "Jesus," he said, "they have screaming bumps in America?"

 He got out of his car, which was also hard because he was blind. He kneeled down and felt on the ground.

He felt a liquid. "Did someone pee here?" He kept his hands on the ground.

Then he felt something warm. "Ew, fresh pee."

But it was solid, like a human body. After more examination, he figured out it was a human body.

"Well shit, I killed someone. I need to get out of the country." He got up and went back to his car to drive way with the murder evidence.

"Oh my god! You killed someone?!??!" Even heard a voice from the side of the road. Shit, a witness, looks like he will have to kill again.

"Hey man," Even said to the stranger, "wanna hang out in my car?"

He heard the stranger scoff. "Ugh no! I'm going to the police."

"You better fucking not!" Even launched himself towards the stranger, but fell short because he had no idea where the stranger was because he was blind.

"Bye murderer!" Said the stranger.

Even had no clue where to go, but he followed the voice of the stranger. He eventfully caught up to him.

"Aggh! What are you doing?!?" The stranger said as Even kidnapped him.

"Kidnapping you." Said Even.

"You can't do that! I'm the mayor's son!"

Even rolled his eyes, "Well, I'm kidnapping you anyway."

Even put the mayor's son/stranger in his car.

"C'mon," Even told the stranger, "we're leaving the country."

"Whose that? Your partner in crime?"

Confusion swept over Even like the mighty typhoon, "who?"

"That lady!"

Well now Even was bamboozled, "it's just us?"

Then he heard a woman scream, "Get out of my car!"

"Shit," Even yelled, "wrong car" as he dragged the stranger out of the car.

When he finally found his own car, he threw the mayor's son in the back. "I'm gonna call the mayor!"

"No you're not," said Even as he gave a menacing laugh, "Okay, here we go, leaving the country."

The mayor's son rolled his eyes. Even started the car and pulled away from the body, but not before accidentally running it over again. The two were heading somewhere--Even didn't know.