Characters/ Backgrounds

Characters:

Rosie - Main character, Brunette (straight long hair), Dark eyes, pale skin, taller than most girls.

Rosie was raised in the troubled part of town. Her parents were killed by the original members of a gang "The J-Walkerz" when she was just five. Her brother Zeke was forced to care for her and is like another father to her. Zeke is apart of The J-Walkerz opposing gang The Mid-Night Prowlers, which was the gang her father was apart of. Rosie did not want to get involved. Eventually she met the love of her life but he had some secrets of his own...

Leo- Main character, Light brown hair (gelled up), Green eyes, Tan skin, tall.

Leo was born into the gang. His mother died giving birth to him and he still feels as if it is his fault. Though his outside demenor makes him seem tough, he is actually very sensitive. His father was the original leader of The J-Walkerz and after his fathers arrest he had the choice of becoming leader but did not accept the offer. His older sister Rizzo later decided to run the gang. He then meets the love of his life but is unable to tell her the truth about her parents murder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

J-Walkerz main members: ( over 20 members.) 

Leo

Rizzo- Leader, Unatural red head (medium length), Green eyes, Fair skinned, tall. Cocky, does not make any attempt to be nice.. to anyone ever her own gang mates.

Jean - Short, big brown eyes, tan, skinny, hair cut. A runaway looking people he can call family.

Warren- Tall, big, dark skin, small afro, dark eyes. 

Estela- Puertorican, short, tan, curly black hair, light brown eyes, birth-mark above her lip. Flirty, minipulative and will not let anyone get in her way.

Big Mike- Toned muscles, dark tan, a lot of tattoos tall. Thinks very highly of himself and is struggling financially. 

Mila- Fair skinned, blonde hair ( pink highlights), star tattoo on her cheek. Shy but nto when it comes to rumbles.

( The rest of the members will be mentioned later on) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mid-Night Prowlers main members: 

Rosie- Is involved with the gang but not in the gang.

Piper- Leader - messy black hair (green high lights), Dark eyes, tan ( She's Latina), short. Has a bad temper and is very protective of her members.

Hyde- Short curly light brown hair, blue eyes, pale, toned muscles. Tends to isolate himself, isn't very open to others.

 Venus- Ice blue eyes, dark skin, tall, skinny but strong. Never scared, refuses to let anyone in her way. Rosies closest friend.

Zeke- messy brown hair, dark eyes, fair skin, tall, toned muscles. Protective of his younger sister, still greeving over the death of his parents and cannot get over it. 

Vladimir- Tan skin, on the short side, green eyes. Has a bad temper and has eyes set to kill.

Ivy- tall, beautiful, long blonde hair, fair skin, grey eyes. Minipulative, does not take no for an answer and will do anything to get what she wants.

( More members will be mentioned later on.)

 This story was inspired by West Side Story, Best Coast- Our Deal song/video aswell as Grease. First official chapter will be put up soon!

 This story takes place at LA in the 1980's.