Chapter 1

Nylah

"Sam, I understand but it's not like that ok. You're an awesome guy but I'm just not attracted to you like that. To be honest, the only reason we talk is for the sex. I thought you understood that from the beginning." I said to this guy named Sam who I've been having a little fling with for a while

He said, " Come on baby, I get that , that's how it was in the beginning but maybe things can change if you actually give me a chance. I'm what you need, I'll treat you right and I promise I won't cheat on you. I'm very loyal. "

"Listen, okay, you have a great personality and I know you are ready for a relationship, but you have to understand that I don't want a relationship. I can't have you over here catching feelings while I'm just over here chilling." I responded

"And not to say this in a harsh way but me and you are going to have to cut all tyes that we have, okay. So that means no more calling, no more meeting up, and no more unexpected pop ups at my house. Do you comprehend ?" I added

"Man, aight. You don't even matter. But you're going to reg-"

I cut him off by hanging up the phone.

I knew exactly what he was going to say because that's what all the rest of them say. They all think that I'm soon going to regret my actions but I never do. Reasons being is because i do what I want when I want and nobody is going stop me. I mean I do believe that one day I might settle down but I mean that's going to be a long time from now. I'm 23 I gotta live life while I can!

Since I just lost one of my trades I might as well go head and find me a new one.

Hours Later

I had called up some of my home girls Nessa, Aaliyah, and Brandy. I was ready to head out for the night. And I'm not going to lie I was planning on going to someones house tonight or either that person was coming home with me tonight.

I went ahead and got my outfit out for tonight.
I got some thigh highs and a t-shirt dress something easy and simple.

I went take a quick shower making sure everything was smelling right

I went take a quick shower making sure everything was smelling right. I went ahead and turned on my music while I was getting dressed. After getting dressed I put on some simple makeup.  After I was waiting on my friends arrival. Brandy is suppose to be the designated driver tonight because all of us know that Brandy doesn't drink.

I called Brandy up to see how long it would be before she got here she responded by saying she's 10 minutes away from my house.

10 minutes later

Brandy and Nessa made their destination to my house. We had our little greetings and soon we were on our way to pick up Aaliyah.

During the car ride I decided to discuss what happen earlier on today .

Brandy responded to the situation by saying " You don't think you could have been a little bit more easier on him. I mean his feelings were involved, he may have actually felt some type of way about you."

Nessa said "Yea." in agreement

" Well, I mean, I wasn't trying to be mean I was just trying to tell him the way  it T I is. Plus it was way too early we were only active with each other for about 2 and a half weeks. It wasn't nothing serious like a whole 2 months. Plus, I told him from the beginning that I wasn't looking for a relationship. I didn't want his feeling to get involved and I didn't want him to get hurt but at the end of the day I cant control other peoples feelings." I said defending myself.

" I can totally acknowledge where your coming from, but maybe you should give the next person that you do this little 'thing' a constant reminder just to check in on them and make sure they still have the same thought process as you about this whole 'not catching feelings thing' " Nessa said.

I nodded keeping that in mind .

We soon drove up to Aaliyah's crib. We picked her up and then we were headed to the Jet Lounge. The car ride was full of laughter and music.

25 minutes later

We turned into the Jet Lounge parking lot. Music was blaring so loud that you could hear it from outside of the building. Wokeuplikedis by Playboi Carti was currently playing. This song was basically my hype song. When we got out the car I instantly had to start jamming. I was dabbin' milly rockin' you name it !

We stepped up to the red rope walking up to the buff muscular bodyguard who was letting people in. We already knew the drill so we all pulled out our id. We all went through the routine of reaching him our id having him look at it then letting us in.

Brandy and Nessa went straight to the dance floor while Aaliyah and I headed to the bar first to get us started.

We started off with two shots of tequila. Then we made our way to the dance floor. When we headed out the song "Gimme my gots" came on, and I couldn't contain my ghetto-ness any longer

  When we headed out the song "Gimme my gots" came on, and I couldn't contain my ghetto-ness any longer

I instantly felt someone grinding up on me from the back. I didn't really mind because this was usual. I'm not lying but the way he was grinding had me kinda shook....flabbergasted!

I soon felt hot and flustered. I think I may have found the one.

Bryson P O V

My boys and I went to the club tonight to celebrate my friend ,Tyron's promotion at his job.

We arrived at the club it was chill at first. I have a couple drinks and everything I was a lil tipsy. But I wasn't too tipsy to where I couldn't see this beautiful girl that was dancing in the middle of the crowd. Me being as bold as am, I decided to get behind that. Instead of just staring and thinking of what I can do when I can just do it.

Tonight, I wasn't really planning on bringing anyone home, but if I was it would be her. I might have to change my thoughts on what's going to happen tonight.

She got out of her bent over formation and stood up grinding on me looking back at me to look me in my face. I couldn't help but bit my lip thinking of the things I would do to her. I guess she realized my reaction and chuckled.

She grabbed one of my hands that were once placed on her waist and walked me to an empty corner in the building. She pulled me close and whispered in my ear "Like whatcha see?" She smirked putting head down making her nose brush against my neck. I put my face in the crock of her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Would I be answering your question by asking if you mind coming over tonight?" She replied by chuckling and saying "Definitely.".

Tbc