1/1 parts

I open my heart and soul, and pour it like the tears that fall down my pale face. I hold my head low and try to hide the shame of the sadness that has fallen upon my face. I knew he couldn't stand the sight of my tears. He gently brushed my hair from my face, and lifted up my chin, bringing my eyes to meet his. He studied me for a short amount of time, and I knew exactly what he was doing. Every time he does this, he goes through his head of every lovely detail about me, and asks himself why I am incapable of seeing it too. He closes his eyes and takes in a low breath, but not because he was mad I was crying. He was mad at himself for letting me get to this point. He softly wiped away the tear that fell from my crystal blue eyes and brought my head to his lips, making them connect with my forehead. He let his lips linger there softly before whispering how much he loved me. When I finally allowed my eyes to connect with his, I could see how broken down he was seeing me so hurt. He had what seemed to be tears welling up in his eyes. He allowed me to see his this hopeless looking, but I was more than okay with it. I felt as if he trusted me. He embraced me into a tight hug and that's the moment I knew. The moment he whispered it would be okay, and I was able to believe him. I am in love.