30

Aphmau
Everything was perfect.
I was getting married, Levin could have real parents, we were going to have a family.
Kawaii~Chan was obviously freaking out because she saw the video I posted, he's home, and he's proposing?!, before I could tell anyone and immediately the news spread like wildfire throughout the town.

No one in town has seen Zane recently, but there is still a reward for Turing him in, and the police were still out to get him.

Katelyn quite her job as a Jury of Nine representative and went on the quest to fulfill her life long dream of becoming a famous actress.

Dante finished up his sentence not long after Aaron did, and eventually started dating Kawaii~Chan again.

Travis starred in a blockbuster hit movie called the sentence where he played someone who had to break out of jail because they were framed.
Aaron and I liked it because it sort of reminded us of our recent circumstances.

The shadow knights ended up disbanding so each person could do their own thing.
Gene works at Forever 21 (for unknown reasons).
Sasha became a full time tattoo artist.
Zenix became a popular dj. That's it really.

Donna and Logan finally got married and are currently pregnant with their first child. YAY BABIES!

Kiki decided she liked me enough to move into town and she occasionally gives me tips on taking care of Jet. She also should be having her baby soon.

I feel like there's one person I'm forgetting, but in sure I'll think of them later.

I set down my pencil and looked at my work. It was great. I used to love writing in a journal when I was in high school, but since then things had been too hectic.

I shut my book and walked down the stairs. Aaron was sitting at the dining room table with Levin, who was doing his first attempt at homework.
I walked over to Aaron and started massaging his shoulders.
"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"I've thought of a new song, it's about us." He smiled at me.

I leaned down a kissed him. Levin started giggling and fake gagging, which just made me laugh.
Everything was good, but I still couldn't get over the feeling that I was missing someone. Someone important. And then it hit me.

"Oh my Irene....." I gasped.

"What's wrong Aph?"

"Malachi, I forgot Malachi!"

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed reading Gamer Girl I Love You, this story was actually based off of a song by Tryhardninja by the same name, so if you're curious go check it out ;)
The first chapter of this books sequel will be out pretty soon so don't worry, more is still to come, but while you're waiting, maybe go check out my latest story, That Time I Met An Angel, which is another Aarmau story, so if you just can't stop your inner fangirl, please read that ;D
I want a give a huge thanks for everyone who has supported me and a special thanks to BeccaSlays for reading and voting on pretty much every chapter, and for getting involved with the story by leaving a comment or two, expressing her emotions on the chapter, thanks for that Becka.
Again, thanks for reading my story and I hope you are ready for some more Aarmau action plus some new Travlyn action in the next book!
Talk to you later!
~Author-Chan

Update: new travlyn book is out and waiting!