Yuki mishima

Its no doubt that your being abused by kamoshida all the bruises you had in your arms and your neck.you were always alone and mostly everyone picked on you the only friends you had were ann and shiho.

You sat on your desk as you felt eyes on you you turned your head to see mishima staring at you. You and mishima never interacted you mostly felt like he would speak to you with his eyes. His face turned red as he away and did his work."huh..." you looked out the window

Mishima had the hugest crush on you he would be clumsy around you and sometimes even fall to the group only for you to help him up. He would give you little compliments like 'y-you look really nice today...!' and then run away. Leaving you there a bit confused.

"L-let go of me!" a familiar voice echoed through the empty halls of shujin . As mishima was on his way out when he saw kamoshida harshky pinning you hard onto the wall. Mishima dropped his book bag and ran at kamoshida headbutting him and kamoshida falling harshly to ground(like chibi romano jumping on spain😂😂)

"M-mishima!" your [e/c] were filled with worry as mishima rubbed his head and grabbed your hand and ran out of shujin

"A-are you ok?" mishima asked as you  sat on a bench in the park. "Thanks...im fine..." you said rubbing your neck and arms. Mishima just stood there nervously as he tried to find a way to say something.
"You dont have to be so tense..." you said as you smile and tugged his hand a little. To be honest you had a soft spot for him.

You rubbed his head as he just closed his eyes and enjoyed the message.

~few hours later~

Mishima's head was on your lap as he was snoring a little his arms wrapped around your waist "[F/n] i love you so much...!" he said as he was still asleep.

Little did he know ann was recording this as she was sitting next to [F/n] who was patting his head.

Meeeeehhhhhhhggggg i like this!....im so tired but i will stay for you guys. Anyways....so i was thinking...should i make a AOT oneshots. Cause season three started so ya. But in so lazy -_- and school and stuff.

Whoever sees this so i kinda have a crush on this dude but i dont even talk to him, can someone give me advice on how i can actually talk to him bc its awkward bc we just stare at eachother -_-