Snake-Eyed Man

Two things I want to discuss.

First off.

Travis: [To Lucinda] Wow, you have so much stardust... is it because of the twinkle in your eyes?

WHOA WHOA WHOA I thought Travis was interested in Katelyn. Back to the old days by flirting with every pretty girl, given up on Katelyn, or trying to get Lucinda to tell him what happened back in the lodge? XD

But also, why did he confront Lucinda about this? Why not Garroth, who'd I assume, is more closer to Travis than Lucinda is. Or maybe he already did, oh well. XD

But now, the Snake-Eyed man.

Let's face it, we all know the Snake-Eyed Man HAS to be Travis's dad. Travis already said multiple times that his father was good at potions.

Plus, Travis suddenly 'changed' when he saw Lucinda's book. I bet somehow Travis's father has the ability to control Travis to a certain extent.

Maybe when Travis's father used the forever potion on Travis (Which failed) was so that whatever happens to Travis, he knows about it, and cam control Travis to a certain extent. But since it failed, someone can dispell it, hence why [perhaps] Travis's eyes have been a bright green this whole time.  Or it could be his natural eye color. These are only assumptions and theories.

Aside from anyone who was there in the lodge incident, only Travis knows about the book.

And we even know Lucinda THOUGHT about Travis as the one who took the book, but she's probably waiting for more solid evidence before blaming it on him as any other person would.

It had to be Travis [Or maybe The Snake-Eyed Man controlling Travis] who took the book!