Cat Lingerie [ Castiel x Reader ]

Warning: there be smut in here 🌚🌚

Sam had a bad habit of walking in on people at the worst of times

"Thats right!! Harder daddy!! Aaa"
Deans's eyes locked into focus, he chewed his lower lip in anticipation.

Sam cleared his throat,  interrupting the action with a classic judgmental glance at the Older Winchester.

Dean fell off the bed.

"Dude- are you using my laptop to watch porn again??" Sam shook his head, reaching out to confiscate the sleek machine.

"Would it KILL YOU TO KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING" Dean grumbled as he slipped his pants back on. "what  so important anyways Sammy?"

Sam averted his eyes, don't wanting to have to see Dean's
"69' Chevvy Impaler" again.

"Did you order something in the mail?" Sam held out a paper-wrapped post package.

"What? No i didnt-" Dean squinted and examined the box. Pressing his face against it, giving it a sniff. "What is this thing"

"DONT- smell it" Sam tilted his head back in disbelief. "We have no idea what this thing is, so until we find out lets be a little more cautious with it"

"You're overreacting Sammy- its just a box" Dean listened carefully as he shook said box vigorously. "Just a box with some.... bells?"

"GIVE IT-" Sam snatched it back and the two began having some sort of petty tug-of-war over the parcel.

"Sam, Dean- what are you doing with that."

The brothers turned around to see Castiel standing in the hallway.

"Oh hey Cas." Dean shoved the box into Sam's arms. "I was just telling Sammy here not to be messing around so carelessly  with this mysterious box he found- "

"WHAT- THATS NOT WHAT-" Sam's eyes widened to an alarmingly large diameter.  Dean mockingly bounced his brows at Sam.

"Its not a mysterious box," Castiel took it in his hands. "Its a gift I ordered for y/n"

"Oh, whats inside?" Sam's anger had quickly simmered down into docile inquisition.

"Well, since y/n is particularly found of Cats and I promised her a present for her birthday, I asked my brother Gabriel to help me find a cat-related gift that girls would like." Castiel explained, matter-of-factly. "He seemed more than happy to help me"

"Huh" Dean huh'ed. He was unsure of whether he was disappointed at the anticlimactic turn of events or if he was concerned about Castiel trusting Gabriel with such a thing.