Chapter 3

"Please give me back my wallet."

Akashi blinks at the boy in front of him. He was so light and his big blue eyes captivates him. He can see the blue skies and ocean in his eyes like he is the heaven itself. Akashi didn't realize that the boy was looking at him also and was surprised to see that he's staring at his eyes. He move back quickly and knelled on the ground.

"It's rude to stare at people." he said with a monotone voice making Akashi blink again and shakes his head to reality.

"Well it is also rude to jump on people and accuse them for a thief."

The boy was surprised. Did he get the wrong person? No. His wallet is at the stranger's hand. He is not wrong...or was he?

"Then... if you're not the thief. Why is my wallet on your hand?" he points at the wallet. Akashi turn to his hand and looks at the weird looking boy. He toss it to him making the boy a bit surprised and catch it. He blinks looking at his wallet and the thief or rather the boy who gave it to him back. "Uhm... thank you for returning it."

Akashi just stared to him. He still thinks that I am the thief who stole it from him. Sigh. he stood up and pats the dirt from his clothes. "Next time cut those bangs of yours so you can see well. So you can't accuse someone who have saved your wallet from the real thief who ran away earlier. Also... for making me fall down. I didn't even hear the word-" Akashi turn his eyes to the boy after taking the dirt off of him, but the boy has disappeared. "'sorry'?"

He look around but the boy is nowhere to be seen. "That's strange. I didn't even sense or notice him leaving... interesting." He said and jog home.

Who is he?

______________________________________________

Kuroko POV

I was walking to the Maji burger to work as a par timer. I saw a man lying on the streets. I think he was hungry from the way he clutch his stomach. I went to the man to give him my lunch. I took out my old wallet that has given by my mom, who is very ill, and was staying at home. She can't work so I had to do something to help her and my studies.

I kneeled in front of the man and get my lunch box, well it's not actually a box but a plastic bag with bread and my wallet inside. I took my wallet out to give the man my bread. He reach for the bread but suddenly he took my wallet instead and run.

"Wait!!! Please come back!!" I need my money to buy groceries for dinner and medicine for my mom. I quickly ran after him. I remembered I have a low stamina so I couldn't continue running. But I was lucky to meet my co-worker, Ogiwara Shigero, who was going to work also. I ask him to borrow his bike for an emergency so he let me. I paddled hard with all my might so I can caught up with him. I brush my bangs away from my face as I see a man standing with my wallet on his hand. I smile as I have caught up with him. I paddle and paddle to him. But I don't want to hit him and cause injury so I decided to jump on him.

I push him down to the ground and looks at him. Wait. Did that man earlier have red hair? I didn't see the man's face earlier because of my bangs but since he has my wallet he has to be the one.

"Please give me back my wallet."

I said and but then I realize he was staring at me. I admit he is attractively good-looking and he has red cat like eyes. Just like the sunset and fire. It makes me warm inside. No! There is no time to be captivated by his eyes. He is a thief. So I quickly move from him and told him that it was rude to stare.

"Well it is also rude to jump on people and accuse them for a thief." and so on.... We fight through words but he suddenly gives me back my wallet. I said my thanks then he was talking. I didn't understand what he is saying. He must be foreigner, but he doesn't look like one. And who would be a beggar who wears expensive clothes. I can see that he wears a Nike shoes and- Wait! is that a gold watch? So i quickly stand and bowed to him. "I'm sorry for hurting you." He was still talking to himself so I left quickly. I still have work to do.

So I head back at the Maji Burger. I have worked there for 6 months now and work 4 hours a day. I parked Ogiwara-kun's bike outside and went in to greet my co-workers and my boss.

"Kurochin~ good morning. You're a little late today." A tall guy went to me. He is Murasakibara Atsushi, he works here also and he is a great cook. "The Manager won't be happy about you being late... hmm... but you are never late before and was always early than us. I think she won't be mad." He said while munching a chocolate flavored pockey.

"I'm sorry, I just ran to a thief this morning, someone has return it to me already. It's nothing to worry anymore." I said while I went to every table and wipes it clean. I smile as I wipe my sweat from my forehead. I looks at my watch. I still have 1 and a half hour before my class will start. i took my wallet from my pocket and looks at it for a moment. I remember that redhead earlier. I blushed as I remember the moment when we look each other in the eyes. I push away my thoughts and put it back in my pocket then continue cleaning.

Who is he?

______________________________________________________________________

I am very sorry for the slow update. i am very busy and i couldn't even touch my laptop . so i hope you like it and please don't be shy to tell me on whats on your mind in this fic. thank you for reading. i am happy even though this story has 7 votes.