You saved me!

Miku got up at 10:45 because she over-slept and thought to herself,

"Why did I dream about Luka? She was so rude to me all day yesterday!"

Miku went downstairs and ate breakfast and to make time fly by, she decided to try and think of an idea for the new love song her and Luka were going to write. She thought about it for a good few minutes, but she couldn't think of anything.

"Miku, it's time to go to the café!" Miku's manager happily said.

Miku walked down the road towards the café and a few thugs came. They knocked out Miku's bodyguards and they then made their way towards Miku. Miku started to back away, nearly crying and shouting for them to not hurt her. The men were about to grab her until they heard a voice,

"Leave her alone you idiots!"

It was Luka, she heard Miku's voice and she felt worried so she ran to see what was going on. Luka grabbed all the men and banged their heads together and called the police. Then around 20 minutes later, the police took the robbers away and took the bodyguards to the hospital.

"Are you OK Miku?" Luka asked actually worried.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thank you for saving me Luka,"

Luka smiled and as they both walked to the café, they were chatting the whole way. When they were there, they decided to write the song about forbidden love. Miku began to realise that she had a little crush on Luka and that she will tell her soon, just before she left to be exact.