|Life|

"I can't life without you, Byun Baekhyun. It's true that we meant to be together? Cause heaven doesn't allow to."

-Lay

19 September 2016

"Baekhyun-ah!"Lay hugged him from the back. Baekhyun life became much better since Lay with him. He's now staying at Lay's mansion even though they just being in relationship around one month and half.

"What do you do?" Lay asked and still hugged Baekhyun." Don't you see that, im cooking?" Baekhyun pouted his lips." I can smell it from you." Lay sniff at Baekhyun's neck." Yah! It's tickle!" Baekhyun slapped Lay on shoulder.

"Baek, I really love you." Lay smiled and put his head on Baekhyun shoulder while keep their hugged together." I love you too." Baekhyun smiled.

Lay walked to the one of chair at the counter of kitchen and sat on it. Lay sit and keep eyes on Baekhyun. He really admire how beautiful Baekhyun are." Stop stare at me like that!" Baekhyun shouted with his burn red faces." I can't, cause you look really pretty." Lay smiled innocently.

Sudden, Lay cough really hard. He cupped his mouth and cough become more harder. He feel some liquid on his palm. It's blood." Are you okay?" Baekhyun worried but he can't calm Lay cause he don't want end up burn the kitchen." I'm okay. I'm going to the toilet awhile." Lay stood up and walked to the toilet and locked it.

"Why must now?" Lay looked at the mirror. He look a little bit pale."I want all my times with Baekhyun fill it with happiness." Lay thought as he washed his hand.

"Can God be kind with me?" Lay tears fall." What I'm going to do? What happened with Baekhyun after I'm gone?" Lay keep his tears fall." Lay, are you okay?" Baekhyun knocked the door. Lay wiped his tears and washed his face."I'm okay. I'm going out now." Lay take a deep breath and opened the door. He gave Baekhyun a warm smile when Baekhyun appear on his eyes.

"Let go eat, babe." Lay locked his hand around Baekhyun's waist and give a light kiss on his lips." Let go." Baekhyun smiled.

This tonight again, Baekhyun awake because of Lay cough was really hard." Are you okay, Babe?" Baekhyun rubbed Lay's back. Lay feel a blood on his palm again. He hide it from Baekhyun. He wiped his mouth from blood and turn to see Baekhyun." I'm okay. Maybe I catch a cold." Lay smiled weakly.

"Let me check." Baekhyun put his palm on his and Lay's forehead." I think so. Your tempature was a bit hot. I go take a medicine and water." Baekhyun said as he walked out from their room while Lay watched him and walked to the bathroom. He washed his palm and his face.

"God never be nice with me." Lay looked sad to himself on the mirror.