Chap. 3

Still in Raylin's POV :
"Mom ?" I turn to see a hurted Peter. I have tears in my eyes and whisper "Peter." I just wanted to have the family reunited. But, but.. I look down and say "I can't do this." I go away as I hear shouts from Peter and James. I look at them and down then climb on Bacura's back. I say *Let's go, guys* They nod. I tell Tick Tock *Stay here. Peter would probably need some help after* He nods. And, we go to our house. I open the door, run to my bed and cry on it.
Time skip
*after the fairies dance and Peter's and Wendy's argument*
3rd person POV :
Bacura and Reno wait for their mistress who is like their mom to come out her bedroom. It has been hours that she's crying. She can't help it. She's dying. If she doesn't have this kiss, she can't stay alive. Reno flies away to go to Peter's house. The twins look at the sky and saw Reno coming at their way. They say "Hello, Ren." Reno squeaks as Peter comes out his house. Peter asks, harshly "What do you want, Reno ?" **Mom is sick. If she can't have it, she will die** Peter has tears in his eyes. Even if she hid the secret of his father, he still loves her. It's his mother. He cannot lose her. He says "How can I help ?" **The only way to safe her, it's to give her the true love kiss** Peter asks, confused "The true love what ?" The hawk says **Peter, the true love kiss can safe the person you love the most. Even if the person is dead.** He nods and asks "Ren, where is she ?" Reno leads him to Raylin's house. But, when they arrived, Bacura says **They took her !!!** Peter asks "Who took mom ?" **Hook's pirates**