Kuwata Leon (No other choices)

As I woke up in a strange room, I tried to unlock the doors around... Once I got out, I saw a reddish haired punk.
"Hi... you must be the new girl here! Name is Kuwata Leon" He expressed. "Lets head out to the gym!" He cheered. We have been chit chatting then some minutes, the last student came in. Then suddenly, a plushie bear that is half white and half black pops out of no where.

Time passed by then weve been bestfriends with Kuwata-kun ever since the "Killing games" started by our principal Monokuma. I trust Kuwata-san more than anyone else. I kinda liked the part where he is good at baseball but doesnt really want to be a player of it. I admire mucisians because of its pleasant tunes. My room is beside Kuwata-san's room so we can hang out whenever we want.

Walking around the room, I saw Naegi-san's door unlocked. Going in, I saw a group of people in front of another door. I saw Naegi-san in front Sayaka-san. I tried not to scream as I saw a corpse. Ishimaru-san carried Sayaka-san's body and some numbers revealed. 11037. I ran inside my room as I heard Kuwata-san screamed my name. I locked the door as I get traumatized.
"Y/N! Please open the door!" Kuwata-san banged the door
"Please leave me alone" I responded
"Can we talk even for a short time? Please I need to talk to you. Please, I dont want our friendship to be a waste" He replied back
I wiped my tears away and unlocked the door.

As I unlocked the door, Kuwata-san rushed in and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and we cried together for about 2 minutes.

"Listen to me L/N-san. Whatever happens, dont give up. I dont know what happened but Im sure we are going to take care of this together" He said
"What is going to happen to me?" I sniffed
"Everythings going to be alright. Whatever happens, dont change your thought about me" He asked and I nodded

*Class Trials*
Everyone is blaming Naegi-san because Sayaka-san's death was occured at his room. I looked at Kuwata-san and then he looked at me. The spark in his eyes havent sparked anymore. He give me a satisefied smile and then looked back at Naegi-san. Kirigiri-san got in the way.
She showed the evidence about the bloody sleeve and the broken crystal ball. I looked up to Leon and he gave me a sign. He confessed that he is the one who killed Sayaka-san. I cried tears that everyone can notice. Then our principal, Monokuma, pressed the button. Then I looked up to the screen.
"Kuwata Leon has been found guilty! Time for Punishment!"
I saw my best friend and the love of my life tied up in a pole. Monokuma is using a baseball machine. I cant look at the suffering of my best friend. The last ball got close to me. The blood was covered in pink blood. As I look up to Kuwata-san, I saw his lifeless body.

*Hallway*
I sat alone and thought about Kuwata-san's and my friendship ever since the killing games started. Theres no one left who can I trust. I hope I can see Kuwata-san once more.

I weeped in sorrow as someone came to me.
"You are Leon-san's friend right?" A boy with spiky brown hair that has an ahoge looks up to me.
"Naegi-san..." I looked into his eyes lifelessly then he sat beside me
"Im sorry for the loss of your bestfriend. He seems really important to you"
"Of course, now there is no one I can trust here in this killing game"
"You can trust me!" Naegi-san suggested
"Really?" I asked
"Yeah sure! You can call me by my first name too if you want to. Lets be best friends!" He cheered
"Sure" then I wiped my tears away
"Lets survive until the end of the killing game!" He cheered again
"Yeah sure!" Then I rushed him and gave him a tight hug. I felt the same warmth of our body. As I let go of him, he is slightly pink.
"Lets go!" He said then we both smiled