a new beginning.

Hi. I am Allyson and I am married to the man of my dreams. My high school sweetheart. As soon as I met Damian it was love at first sight. But now that Damian got a job as the CEO of Samsung, I feel as though that he no longer has time for me and no longer loves me the way he used to. He made me move all the way to Korea just because of his job and didn't ask me once how I felt about moving to another country half way across the world. What if I didn't want to go? He wouldn't care anyway about what I thought. Just whether this job will bring him money. He came home one night and sat next to me for the first time in forever. I thought maybe he was finally going to make it up to be and apologies for the changes but instead "Whats for dinner?".

" Are you fucking serious?" I thought to myself but didn't say anything and just said check the fridge. I didn't want to start anything. But as he walked away he smelt so familiar like my Chanel Coco perfume but why would he spray that? Was Damian seeing another woman? I didn't want to believe it at first so I decided to do a bit more snooping and saw his phone. He was too busy making dinner for himself so I checked and saw several calls to an "Amelia". Isn't Amelia his assistant. Is he actually fucking kidding me?! I didn't want to stay in the house any longer and got my phone and coat and went out like he'd even notice anyway. I went over to my friend Amber's house and told her everything. Damian really didn't love me anymore. 

"Oh stop crying." Amber said "You were too good for him anyway."

"No wonder we stopped loving each other". I said "Stupid fucking whore."

"Right come on lets get you to a bar and have a few drinks and I am going to make you forget Damian and move on from him. If he wants to cheat on you so are you." Amber said and pulled me into her car. 

*a few drinks later* *at this point Allyson is extremely drunk*

"I just can't believe that he had the guts to go fuck his assistant" I said extremely tipsy. "like who else he is ever gonna meet that will fuck better than me?"

"I think maybe we need to slow down on the drinks" Amber said. "Hey Allyson."

"What"

"That guy over there is totally checking you out."

"WHERE. WHERE IS HE?" why did I say that so loud.

The guy just giggled but I was so drunk I smiled and gave him one of those flirty waves and got up and went to sit next to him.