Hotel

I was walking out of my class. I let out a shaky sigh and walk up to my locker. I open it and quickly shove my books into it. I gently close the locker door and turn around. I walk out of the school and look at the dark cloudy sky. I take a deep breath through my nostrils.

"It's going to rain." I said to myself. I hear a rather faint sound of my name being called. I swiftly turn my head and find none other than a fimiliar blonde boy running towards my direction.

My face gets hot and I smile. "O-Oh, hey Lucas....what do you need?"

He catches up to her and smiles. "C-can I walk you home? It's okay if no-"

But his voice was interrupted by a crack of thunder. He jolts and grabs onto my arm.

"I dunno, my house is pretty far from here. And it's about to rain." I said. I hear him sigh and feel him let go of my arm.

"O-Oh...."

"How about we stay at that hotel?" I said as I pointed at a hotel across the street. "I know I don't have any money but I'm sure that the people will let us-"

"I have money!" He said as he pulled out a wad of cash. I widen my eyes on how much he has and shrug it off. I nod and run across the street to the hotel.

"H-Hey! Wait for me!" I hear him cry behind me. I enter the building and smile at the employee.

"Hi! What can I do for you?"

Lucas's POV

Dang she was fast for a short girl. I sigh and open the door to the building. I find (y/n) smiling with a key in her hand.

"The nice lady said that we can have the room for free." She said as she swirled the keychain around her index finger.

I smile and nod and follow her to the room that we were supposed to go. She unlocks the door and enters, I follow behind her.

She takes off her backpack and takes her shoes off and plops in the bed. I follow suit and sit at the edge of the bed. I tilt my head as I look around the room.

"How come there is only one bed?" I say. (y/n) shrugs and looks at her phone.

"Dunno." She said. We then hear the rain hit the window. "I guess we have to stay the night. And I guess we have to sleep in the same bed. It's just a king sized bed, I think we can share." She said as she chuckled.

My face burns at the thought of sleeping with a girl, especially my crush, which is right here in this room with me.

"Sh-Should I confess?" I mumble. I feel the bed shift and arms wrap around my neck. I gasp in surprise.

"What was that?" I heard her say behind me. Without hesitation and realization I repeated what I said.

"Should I confess? Ah!" I covered my mouth and blush. Well, there's no turning back now. I pinned her down on the bed and looked to the side.

"(Y/n)..... I've liked you for a long time....n-not as a friend....like a like like....like a love.....gosh I'm using a lot of likes in this..." I said as giggle.

(Y/n) then bends up and quickly pecks my lips, then she smiles. "I love you to then."

I smile brightly and firmly press my lips onto hers. I put my hand in the back of her head to deepen the kiss.

(Y/n) POV

After our pretty long make out session, I felt something poke my womanhood. I look down to see that Lucas's shorts have a bump in between his legs. I blush and look up.

"I-It won't go down....my mind is telling me to put my uh....thing in you. But I don't wanna hurt you!" He whined.

I cup his cheek and smile. "It's okay, it happens. Also....I don't mind if you do it..." I said as my face burned so much. Am I really gonna do this?

He firmly nods and takes my denim shorts off leaving me in my (s/f/c) underwear. He takes off his shorts, leaving his red and yellow striped shirt on. He decided to leave my (f/c) hoodie on.

He quickly takes off his red boxers to reveal a rather large member. My jaw drops at the size. Is that thing gonna fit in me?

He slides my panties off and I cover my womanhood, embarrassed.

"Don't cover it up, you're beautiful." He said as he uncovered my hands .

He positions his member to my entrance. He enters the tip, earning a moan from me.

He grits his teeth as he thrusts the rest in. I shriek as I innertwin my hands with his golden locks.

"Sh-Should I move?" He asked.

I slowly nod after a couple of moments. He slowly moves in and out, in and out.

I then feel something inside my stomach pop. I feel a warm liquid come out of my womanhood.

"Y-You're bleeding! I'm hurting you!" Yelled Lucas as he pulled out.

"N-No, you just took my virginity!"

"C-Can I give it back?" He asked. I laughed. He's too innocent.

"You can't really give it back....just keep going." I said as he nods.

He climbed on top of me and entered me once again. His pace quickens making the bed squeak.

"A-Ah! Lucas....!" I said as I was close to coming.

I felt his member twitch inside me, then he quickly pulls out and cums on my hoodie. I shriek as my juices spill out.

We both pant on the bed from our intense orgasms.

"W-Well then....that felt good..." Said Lucas as he smiles.

I stand up and grab a towel. "Yeah....I'm gonna take a shower" I look down at my white stained hoodie. "And wash my hoodie." Lucas nods as I close the door.

I turn on the warm water and step into the shower. I smile and take a deep sigh

"So long virginity...."