Chapter fourteen

I want to thank everyone who was there for this book since i first had made it. I made this from a small thought and now look it's finally complete. I Love you guys and enjoy this final kaimon moment. 😘

Damon :

This is it.

I always wanted to be completely happy.

I have a brother that's making up for everything that has happened in the past. A ex girlfriend that is tied up in my basement, waiting for a cure to the curse Kai put on her.

And very good friends, I love the most.

I couldn't ask for more but I have got it.

Kai is my everything he changed me in so many ways even though we are going to go on many killing spree's we are good for each other but bad for others.

I love everything about it.

"Promise me this is forever"

He looked shooked.

"I promise"

I rubbed his cheek and nose and
He did the same.

The rain was pouring down pretty heavy but that's not going to stop us from this moment.

I kissed him and he kissed back with everything he had.

"I love you Kai"

"Just what I wanted to hear because I love you too even though​ this is very clishé "

"Your right it is but this is now are thing"

"Kai I didn't mean to say you were my friend back then and now I regret it cause we're putting Elena through something but I'm happy cause we got what we wanted even tho it took almost 2 months to figure it out"

"Damon it's okay I forgive and I apologise for even making her go against her own will to kill you but you know I'm low-key Crazy"

"Yeah I know and I love you and your crazy"

"Let's get you out of this rain"

I was going to speed him home.

"I think it'll be great for you to use your new found powers to get us home"

"Alright get ready"

"Okay"

"Motus onerariis"

We appeared in my bed room.

Farthest he ever got us.

"You did it"

"I guess the magic is strong to"

"Well you didn't study or kill for nothing now"

"I guess I didn't"

I got undress and climbed in bed.

I looked over and Kai snapped and was undress.

Guess all that studying​ and killing did pay off cause Bonnie never did that.

Kai or me had a shirt on.

But he still climbed on top of me.

I felt the warmness of his butt.

And it teased me but I'm not going to do that unless he wants to.

I slowly looked at his body admiring his abs and tone.

He looked slim with no muscles in the prison world but he had muscle now and just enough to.

"Kai your the most beautiful thing I ever saw"