meetups

significant time had passed, and the newly formed friendship was growing into love, dan had fell for phil, phil for dan.

phils POV;
i woke up tangled in my own earphones, thinking about my baby, and checked my countdown until the day we were meeting, i grinned, 23 days to go. the journey was around 30 minutes on a train and i was more than prepared to travel. i de-suffocated myself and greeted the sleepy boy displayed on my laptop screen, i grinned and reached for my glasses, our call had now lasted for 236 hours, just under 10 days, and every minute was shared with the boy who i was falling for.

Dans POV;
phil and i began our new daily ritual of coffee, cereal and anime over skype, it seemed crazy that we both had so much in common, soulmates, almost.
fuck 20 odd days seemed way too long till i could hug him. so we planned what we would do,
firstly we'd meet, outside of my apartment , we'd go for lunch, then to the cinema, we'd watch something innocent, childish, then go home and film together. it seemed perfect and i couldn't wait for the most perfect day that was approaching up.

[A/N] i'm so bad at this help me

phils POV; of course while planning our day i added the flirty ideas, like the cinema for example, which dan turned into an opportunity to watch cartoons, oh well, i'm not complaining, it's love i guess.