chapter 1 (bad karma)

Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY or InFamous, and you belong to you.

Y/n's pov:
As I'm walking to the headmaster's office I see the bodies of everyone who tried to stop me, unfortunately.. they couldn't the two girls on my side are watching this scenario and with a Satisfactory look They smiled, That's when I found the one I was looking for ... the one who turned me into what I am now, He was running around trying to hide from us, I let him run away While I was enjoying seeing him with a terrified expression Trying to run from me, When we got to the headmaster's office He was there, but he wasn't alone, with him was 2 other girls... One with a red hood, the other with a white dress.
???1:Y/n Stop this Carnage...I know you aren't the monster everyone thinks you are... please...
Y/n:is that so? *I aim at her and prepare to shot a bolt* are you sure that I'm not a monster? *I smiled*
???2:get back...or...I'm gonna hurt you...
Y/n:oh really? *I give her a crazy smile* ...then... I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself...*I shot her a couple of bolts untill she fall to the ground*
???1:Y/n....why....?
Y/n: you wanna know why I'm doing this? Well...that's a long story...all of this happened because of him... everything was right until that day.

Y/n POV 10 year before the Armageddon

I live with my family in a little house away from the city...my father says that is for my good...I don't care too much for that...I train with my father on the close combat, I like climbing​ on the trees near the house... everything was perfect... until my father wake me up in the night I was confused..when I asked him what was happening someone shot him in the chest, he fell and I started to run and then a explosion...
.....
.....
.....
.....
I slowly begin to wake up...
Y/n:my head is killing me...ugh..*blood came out of your mouth*...were..were I am..?...all I can remember is a explosion.. and a man in a white suit...
Thinking about that makes me angry..I don't know why but I want to kill him... I slowly get up from the ground,I look around and I see the house destroyed.
Y/n:well...I guess I should go to the city.
As I was walking I found a backpack and I decide to grab it it could be useful.

9 years later y/n POV:

I've been training with my new powers I can say it's like my semblance, I live in the rooftop of an abandoned house and now I'm ready to start with my revenge from the man of the white suit, as I think that I take a look of the city, I now that man is called ironwood and is the boss of Atlas troops, so fighting with him will be hard, but I'm not giving up I will kill him to avenge my parents, as I was looking at the city I can see a man in a white suit with a cane stealing from a dust shop near my building so after seeing that I jump from the rooftop and land on the ground with a huge explosion leaving a crater on the street.
???:what?! Oh come on don't make my job more difficult.
He said when he aim his cane at me and shoot me, I make my electric shield and stop the bullet.
???:well that's an interesting ability you have there, but I don't have time to spend it fighting you.
He said before he jumped on the roof of the shop and a bullhead appeared taking him out of there, after that a girl with a red hood that came out of nowhere with a blonde come to me.
???1:heyyourabilityissuperawesomewhatisit?! Oh my name is Ruby Rose.
???2:may I ask what's your name?
Y/n: my name is y/n l/n and you are?
Glinda:my name is glinda goodwitch, by the way aren't you interested in joining beacon??

Autor note: and that's the first chapter of this story, sorry if it took too long but I rewrite the chapter too many times because I didn't liked the way it was and sorry if my English isn't perfect but that's no my native language by tomorrow I'm going to write the hero part but don't expect too much because tommorow I'm going to school again well that's all if you like it don't forget to give it a star I would appreciate it but if you don't want that's okay too bye-bye.