May 30th, 2017

Hey, intro time I guess. I think my name is in the description or something. So basically if you completely disregarded the description, this is some sort of journal for me cause I have thoughts that I want on my phone where my mom wouldn't think to look so she doesn't send me to therapy. Yay!

So uhh, chapter one then I guess. I dunno, how do you write personally to people you don't know? I'll figure it out I guess. People tend to think that sad people have a sad past, well quite the contrary, I love my family. Sure, my siblings can be annoying... but that's it. I tend to overthink, that's definitely one of the main problems. I think that if I'm sarcastic or sad, people will think I'm weak and want to stop talking to me. I know that's probably not true but it's just how I think. Also, I'm a girl, if I didn't say that... and I find myself staring at other girl's breasts... and I think I'm panromantic demisexual... and I hate myself because a certain girl doesn't like me back, a certain guy doesn't like me back, I don't love them (like that at least) but it hurts cause I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with either of these two... but oh well. Also, two of my friends (that I know of) are suicidal and I can't do anything about it because neither will open up... got it's awful.. but I've reached nearly 300 words so... I'll explain next time why it's awful. See ya...
                ~E <3