June 28, 2017

So this isn't really a rant but this may be really funny for the two or three of you that read this... so if you don't watch supernatural this is going to confuse you majorly. (Destiel warning if you don't like the ship)
     So I had a dream last night that I was in this mansion-ish place and I couldn't leave, but I wasn't the only one there. It was me, a few of my friends, Nick Jonas, Dwayne(?) Johnson, James Cordon(I think), Sam and Dean Winchester, Castiel, both of Sam and Dean's grandfathers, and I think Charlie was there too. So they all think some supernatural stuff is going on and one woman who (at this point I'm watching the supernatural people in third person) says she could have info on the string of murders in the building everyone is in. But she says she give out the info if Dean has sex with her. So Dean agrees and like a quarter way through this sex (which I saw as like a television cut sex scene) Dean prays to Cas to switch out the girl for him and Cas does it and (plot hole time) the girl still thinks she had sex with Dean while I(still in third person) just watch a heated make out session between Cas and Dean. Don't worry it gets weirder. So flash forward and Dwayne and Nick are fighting, yelling that the other is the reason for the murders, and Sam and Dean are talking about the info the slut gave them and they figure it out and Sam notices Dean and Cas being closer than they usually are so basically nothing happens then it flips over to a third person if me and I'm talking to my friends about what color I should dye my hair and I'm basically flirting with one of my friends I kinda like and then I woke up.

(Oh bonus, Sam and Dean solve the case it was a self-aware ghost)
(Also whenever Dean and Cas gesture to each other that they had sex and no one knew it I would see a cow carcass surrounded by cicada molt shells, yum...)
So there's that! I don't understand why my mind works the way it does when I sleep at 2 am but I won't question it... comment your response to my odd dream and I may tell some other little dream stories. Bai <3