New Life (KHR Fanfiction)

A/N: Hey everyone! This is my first time writing a fanfiction so plz take care of me! :-) KaiYun's my real name but in the middle of this story maybe I'll change it for the protagonist in this fanfiction ;-) I'm not really good in English so if you don't understand plz tell.. This fanfiction...I will die happily if it really did happens in reality xD hahaha~ SO! Go get some snacks, relax and ENJOY! =D

KaiYun's POV

I sighed. 'Another boring day.' I thought while staring to the sky. "KaiYun, focus! Now, come up here and answer this question"

I sighed and got up from my seat. "Yes, Sir." I answered the question easily. "Good, I'm glad you're focusing in class. You can go back to your seat now."

I sat back down to my seat."Hey, what's wrong with you today?" My friend sitting beside me asked. "Just tired, I guess." I smiled at her. I had many friends but they're all Muslim and I'm Chinese. Even though they're my friends, good friends actually..

They are the best but...I always feel like something..is missing..

All I ever wanted was to have a happy family and true friends...

TIMESKIP!

The bell rang and all my classmates cheered because we can finally go home. It sure was tiring studying and the teachers gave us many homeworks because we need to prepare for the final exam. I'm quite worried about the exam cause my studied are just above average though, or maybe lower. Who knows?

I walked to the Grand Stand with my friend and we said goodbye. I went in to my car and told my driver to take me to my uncle's house. I had my own house but it was boring because I live there alone with my maids.

When I arrived, I went in through the back door because I hate my uncle's dogs.

I never met my parents. They passed away after I was born and I didn't have any memories of my past too. I didn't know why but I really can't remember.

I went in to my bedroom and changed my school uniform. I wore a blue T-shirt, a fluffy white jacket and a white short. I love the colour blue and white but I love white the most. I didn't have any appetite to eat lunch so I'll just switch on my laptop and watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Oh yeah, forgot to tell..I'm an Otaku..My favourite anime is KHR!

I suddenly yawned."Oh well, I guess I'll just skip watching KHR and go to sleep" Then, I slowly drifted off to sleep..

NEXT DAY!

I walked around this dark place, trying to find the way out.'Where am I? and it's dark. I can't see anything.' Suddenly, a bright light appeared in front of me. I covered my eyes with my hand and I can feel my body moving on it's own towards the bright light.

I reached my hand for the bright light and I felt something round and cold.. 'What is it?' Then, a voice appeared out of nowhere and said something but I can't hear it clearly. "Don't worry---we----you."

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I reached for my alarm clock above my bed and turned it off. "Uggh...It's just a dream." I touched my forehead and looked at the alarm clock, 8:15 a.m. "Crap!! I'm gonna be late for Taekwondo practice!" I hurrily went to the bathroom. Yes, I joined Taekwondo at school because I overweighted and I hate it. Right, I'm 60 Kg =__=.

Towel? Checked. Water? Checked. Cellphone? Checked. Yosh!! I'm ready to go now. I went in to my car and told my driver to take me to school.

I opened the car's window.

I just loved to feel the wind but suddenly I saw..... 'snow??' There's no way it's snowing in this country. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the sky. 'It's gone... maybe it's just my imagination..'

When I arrived at school, I walked to the practice hall and I stopped because I saw a door at the Block D building.

'Since when there's a door there?? Maybe...they just built it?' I was too curious so I went near there and opened the door. 'It's not locked?' I peeped inside.

Suddenly, I felt someone pushed me from my back. I fell to the floor inside the room and the door was closed "What the hell?! Umm, guys~ If you're pranking me please stop now.." I suspected my friends were pranking me and I tried to open the door but it was locked.

I looked around the room. 'It's dark. I can't see anything! ... Oh! I got my cellphone!' Before I can get my cellphone, I felt some wind coming out from the floor and I looked down.

There's a bright hole opening on the floor. Before I can even scream, I fell into the hole. I just wished that this was all just a nightmare.

I felt myself fell to a cold stone floor. "Ouch! My butt hurts" I pouted. 'Can't I have a better landing than this?...Where the heck am I??..'

A/N: Sooo! Is it good? >w< I hope many people will read my fanfiction TT^TT and.. is the title ok? or should I change it T.T...For the next chapter? I have bunch of ideas~but dunno which one is better...hehe >o< Well then, plz vote, comment and blah blah~ Time to eat CHOCOLATES!!! I become hyper everytime I eat chocolates

:D

I DO NOT OWN KHR!

If i did...I will let the fans see TYL Tsuna's face..I was so freaked out that Akira Amano didn't let us see his face! (#`Д')ノ