✨✨One✨✨

7:24
Havana , Cuba.
Some airport.
Amei Kellman

People shuffled and bumped shoulders as they made their way through the crowded airport.
In the midst of the crowd, I rushed between people and bumped into a few
myself, texting and walking wasn't the brightest idea.

As I tapped on the keyboard on my phone, the sound of the faint keyboard clicks were interrupted by a shove. "Watch it" an older looking female had groaned at me but I paid her no mind and kept walking.
A notification popped up, it was a text from Evan.

"You must wanna die Amei....meet me @ the janitor's closet to the left beside the restrooms". ~7:27 am

My mind went blank , I stared at the text before I swiped down and began typing.

"I'm omw, it's a lot going on " ~ 7:28 am

I slipped my phone into my back pocket and began picking up my pace. Evan was right .

I had finally made it to the door, I looked around nervously to see if anyone would see me, it's pretty odd of my dumb ass to randomly enter a janitor's closet but with no time to process , I finally bolted through the door and almost hit Evan.

"Shit" I blurted

"Cool it bro" He laughed but it quickly turned into a panic. "You don't have much time ! C'mon".

My eyes grew bigger as I rushed over to the small sink in the corner, I slipped two fingers down my throat and began to feel the warm vomit rise. My hair became a net, catching almost every chunk of residue from my vomit.

"Fuck !" I whined as I tried to flip my hair out of the way. Evan pulled my hair back and twined it between his fingers. My face scrunched, Evan was as heavy handed as my aunt when I got whoopings, his grip tightened.

"4 more packs" Evan said as he examined my vomit in the sink but I couldn't go on, I grew weak and became lightheaded.

"Evan ! I can't !" I semi shouted but Evan was blank, he had ran out of ideas until his eyes landed on a bottle of soap on the top shelf. With no hesitation Evan reached for it.

"Open" Evan demanded

"Oh no baby , what is you doin'?" I said jokingly but very confused

"Your ass stay childish in serious situations!Open your mouth dumb ass, and tilt your head back" he flustered

I furrowed my eyebrows as I tilted my head back. Frustrated, Evan opened my mouth and squeezed the soap towards the back of my throat, by the second squeeze, my head jerked straight and was in the sink again.

I gagged at the last pack, but managed to retrieve it with two fingers. I rose from the sink and stood to the side as Evan turned the nozzles. Water poured from faucet rapidly onto the packets, rinsing off every meal I had ate in the past few hours.

"You did it" Evan smiled as he counted the packets in his hand.

"I told you bitch" I laughed as she wiped my face.

"Lemme finish collecting these but you can get your bags, I got em for you." He said as he tilted his head in the bags direction.

"Don't miss one ! If you miss one lil pack it's over but anyways thank you baby boy !" I cheesed as I grabbed my belongings.

"Negative , I done this shit plenty of times so Cool it" Evan chuckled "Plus, they'd kill us both over this shit, cocaine is gold to them" he added

I slightly laughed but really watched Evan as he placed the bag of packs into the little zipper in the side of his other bag, observing his body language.
Evan wasn't really my type, he was more of my best friend than anything and always had my back through everything but I really never fixated how attractive he was.

"Alr, I'm ready" He finally said interrupting my thoughts .

"How's this gonna work ?" I questioned, pointing to the door.

"You walk out first then I follow " he explained

"But I'm also hungry" I whined

He ignored my last remark as he gently shoved me to the door. I gave him a stank face then lightly pushed my weight onto the door, peering at the crowds thickening.

"Amei, go ! If we get caught they fasho thinking we were fucking in here" He rushed

I popped my lip and finally stepped out. I clenched my duffel bag as I walked. I felt dumb, just staring at the door as I walked away but it was all on Evan now.

"About time" I said with an attitude

Evan heard me and smiled taking his own precious time trying to catch up.

"Hurry up!" I shouted at I eyed Evan closely again.

"Shut up and what the hell you looking at ? " He said playfully which was followed by a gentle push towards me. I laughed , I must've really been gawking at him but maybe he doesn't think of it like that.

Snapped out of thought my eyes widened, I ran to the nearest food place.

"Ew....you eat that shit ?" Evan frowned looking at the hotdog on a stick sign.

"Of course" I rolled my eyes and stepped in line.

Evan really hated that joint, from the corn dogs to the uniforms, maybe because it was his first little job before he start dealing with missions.

"Awh Evie ! Remember you used to be in that uniform?" I teased as I pointed to an employee

"Don't do me, you were right across the way working at pink thinking you were the shit" he laughed

"Ouch but at least I was cute" I said as I stuck out my tongue.

"No comment" he said trying to conceal the laughter that was clearly blowing up his cheeks.

I tilted my head at him, I also kinda tilted up since he was much taller than me. I gave him the really look and he started cheesing so hard, his dimples began to imprint his skin. Before I knew it, I was next in line.

After confirming and paying for my order, I went to stand with Evan off to the side. He was wrapped up in my phone and I really just wanted my corndog.

"What time does our flight leave ?" I asked

"8:45" he said lightly, still scrolling .

"Coo, thanks" I replied

"Order #35!" The employee called
It was my number, I rushed to it and already began tearing the corn dogs up. Evan had trailed behind, still on his phone.

"We should start making our way" He implied
But I just nodded because my mouth was stuffed.