✨✨Two✨✨

Flight 54A
8: 54
Evan Morrison

I look over at Amei, in fiddle position in the seat. Honestly amazed at how comfortable she looked in an airplane seat.
I nudged her leg to make sure she didn't fall asleep on me, she turned to me with an attitude and simply just started squirming in her seat . I just smiled outta relief, I hate taking flights which is odd cause I'm a real nigga but all those somersaults in my stomach be fucking me over.

"What ?" She asked

"You can't go to sleep on me fool" I said

"Your phone could keep you company, you on it enough" she snared

"I was looking at some shit, cool it" I said with confusion.

"What was it?" She asked with a fake pout

"Old middle school pictures" I laughed

"Oops, hell no , don't wanna see em or talk about them" she said

I laughed as she rested her head on my shoulder. I felt her hand inside my jogger pocket.

"Fuck is you doing ?" I exclaimed
She giggled while going through my wallet. My id was the first thing she had slipped out.

"Awh this is cute" she teased
She teased at my id picture as if it was a baby picture, she then started reading my information out loud in an annoying voice.

"Ohhh, 6'2 ? Ohhh black ? She laughed

"Shut the hell u-" I was cut off by a kick in my seat.

Amei peered through the opening to see who it was, it was some little Asian kid. He started kicking faster and harder like he was really trying to die.

"Get him bro" I gritted to Amei

She laughed and turned around but the kicks continued. I clenched my jaw tight, Amei must've seen the look on my face because her mouth dropped and giggles flowed.

"Would you like your legs amputated?" I had turned around and snapped.

"What does amputated mean nigga ?" He struggled saying the big word and laughed

"Nigga ? Ohhhh yeah you for sure getting a cap busted in to jaw." I lunged between the opening only to be stopped by Amei.

"Cool it" she smiled

I hated when she used my word against me but it was cute that she'd caught on.

My eyes grew heavy and I had k.oed.